(See All?) Announcements
394 Users Online
Bing, Atara, Oleander, Apollo, Google

tough few days — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Also short reply, since Garmir is mostly saying nothing. You can fade here or w/e >:D

Was what Garmir did cruel? No, propably not. Harsh... certainly, but he knew himself from experience that if anything got the point through, it would be this moment. Wether or not Vaken yet understood why Garmir had attacked him in a middle of the night with no warning, he'd be sure to explain it.

The young man protested, something about being tired. Garmir let out tiniest of huffs and then moved closer to Vaken's side, this time slowly enough to indicate no further punishment. He looked at his apprentice for a while, his face carrying no real expression. A trickle of blood was slowly making its way across his muzzle, close to the side of his mouth. He turned his gaze away once more and then sat down close to the boy, again staring into the darkness.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: fade!

when I'm bad I'm better

It seemed like the worst of it was over. The yearling flinched from Garmir’s side, but didn’t move. He was too tired to do anything. Even speaking seemed impossible, so the yearling followed Garmir’s lead and kept quiet. There wasn’t anything to say.

Slowly, his eyes closed once more. It took a few minutes for him to get back to sleep, nervous of another attack. Eventually though, his silence was replaced with light snores.

currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]