Google, Bing, Apollo

Strenghtening Ties — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

For @Garmir backdated to 7/13 following this thread

The dark duo made their way towards the hidden lake so that they could follow its shore to the other side. "I would love to visit one day" the Cove matriarch stated to Garmir's offer for her to visit. Just because she was alpha didnt mean she couldnt take a trip, maybe @Birtie would like to go with her since she wanted to be a scout. "Id love to hear about what ever ya would like to provide about yer pack and would be happy to answer any questions 'bout the Cove" she offered with a wave of her silver dusted tail and a warm smile. Being diplomatic was coming naturally to the onyx female, something she hadn't had any experience doing despite how long she had lead the pack.

Word Count: 000
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: One post for tonight. Feel free to PP them moving across territory if you wish. ^^
@Treyah (tagging for relavant information)

-----

"Good. I will be sure to let my lead know we might be expecting visitors in near future from The Cove." -He replied to her with a gentle enough tune he had been practicing. He followed by her side as they moved forth by her lead, Garmir continuously moving his ears around in case of coyotes.

"What can I tell. Charred Ash Draw is led by Treyah Tainn and Draven Leigh. We are.. relatively small pack by actual member count, but we often have visitors withing our borders. Pack resides near the southern parts of Wildwood in an area that was once touched by fire, hence the name..." -He explained, starting from basics. He wasn't going to go deep into internal affairs of the pack.

"May I ask something of you? I noticed certain... familiarity coming off you and thought..." -Garmir begin, unsure of what he thought he was detecting out of Moonshadow's scent, now that he stood closer.
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her warm smile widened at the news that Garmir would tell his lead of her visit. A single silver dusted audit was turned towards the earthen male as they walked. What caught her attention was the second name mentioned. Draven? Her gaze looked at him but she didnt interrupt think it to be rude. So she listened to the description of the Draw, it sounded like a beautiful place and she would love to visit and see how Draven was doing.

When there was a break in his words the large woman asked her question. "Did ya say Draven? He used to live up here in the Cove, I hope all is well for him?" she offered not knowing if Garmir knew that or not. What a small world it was wasnt it?

Then is own question was asked. Well not a full question, for he didnt finish his thought. "What kind of familiarity?" she asked truly curious. The only thing she could think of was her connection with Draven, but it had been so long since the younger male had resided in the cove that she was sure there couldnt be a connection through scent.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Oh? Curiously the woman knew his leader and had bit of history with him for all it seemed. Garmir was curious - for he in actuality knew quite little about @Draven beyond what @Treyah might have shared every now and then. The loyal scout did not enjoy similar favorable attitude from the lead male as he did from the lead female, meaning Garmir and Draven did not talk that often - and even if so, it was mostly when he was reporting something work related. Garmir had come to accept Draven as his lead - and in fact quite favored him as he was father of the two youngest Tainns Garmir some day hoped to serve under. Learning anything new out of Draven and his character was a point of interest for Garmir and thus he made sure he would ask everything he could about him before this stroll was over.

"He is quite well. In fact, he is now father of two healthy children! I must admit I know not all that much about him - he is fairly recent addition to the pack... but perhaps you could tell me about him?" -Garmir asked with a soft voice, tilting his head slightly at her while breaking a smile. Garmir was very fond of the two young Tainns, almost as if they were his own family. Some day - if fate was favorable - they would be his masters.

"Before that however.. about this.. familiarity I keep sensing. It tickles me." -He cut in quickly, moving his muzzle quite close to her flank to inhale her scent. He could barely if at all sense @Tulip in her, but she definately shared the same pack scent Garmir had detected earlier on the strange girl that seemed to know him and Eden. "How is Tulip? She is with you is she not?"

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her silver dusted tail swished happily behind her at the news of her old packmate doing well. Garmir offered the news that the dark boy - who isn't a boy any longer - was the father of two children. Her inky lips widened as her mind drifted to Neha and how Namid had more grandchildren, being completely unaware that the Vuesian princess was not in fact the mother. "How wonderful! I bet he and Neha are very happy" she mused. "I would love to, though I am afraid I dont know much 'bout before he came to the Cove" she admitted.

Before they discussed their friend in common Garmir asked about a familiarity about the ebony woman. It seemed that Draven wasnt the only wolf they both knew. When her named passed his lips the air was sucked from her lungs. Tulip. Silver met yellow with a mixture of shock and sadness. "Forgive me, ya did say Tulip, as in Tulip Day?" There was no way someone else knew about her little Tulip. Since the girl had gone missing Moon's heart ached each and everyday hoping that @Solas would find her and bring her home.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

It was curious how Garmir was learning more of his leader outside the pack rather than inside. He had no idea who Neha actually was but he could could make a guess this was someone @Draven had previously had relationship with. He wasn't sure if he should correct Moonshadow on whom the mother was right away or just wait a little bit longer. If the packs ever had any closer interaction with one another, she would surely find out eventually.

It seemed that speaking of Tulip was however more pressing matter - if Moon's expression was any indication. Garmir decided to ask about Neha later and instead discuss about the strange girl with speaking imparity. He did not know what was Tulip's full name, but he guessed they were talking about same individual. "..Girl that speaks strangely? If so, I believe we are talking about same Tulip" -he blunted out, not minding for the moment his words might appear little rude. "She seemed to know whole alot about me, but when I tried to inquire more - and I admit I was little forceful about it - she got upset and... well."

Obviously Garmir was left without answers. "Perhaps I could talk to her again? If she could forgive me?"

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

It seemed that the Cove queen would continue to believe that Neha was in the Draw for Garmir didnt correct her. Their conversation moved from the dark boy they both knew to the dark girl they both seemed to know. The earthen male described the girl by her speech impairment. She nodded at his description {b}{b}"Yup that's her". [/b][/b]What came next put the large woman on edge. She had know a lot about him and he had tried to get it out of her...forcibly. Her hackles rose ever so slightly, unable to be seen by the eye. She did not take kindly to others threatening her packmates children. But she didnt act upon this though, for the Draw man asked if she could speak to her - if she would forgive him. Moon's silver dusted ears fell upon her head as her mercury orbs moved to look out over the lake that now came into view. "She's uh, I dunno where she is" she admitted unsure if she wanted to share that she was kidnapped. Maybe since Tulip seemed to know this man maybe he would have an idea as to who took her.

(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2018, 03:12 AM by Moonshadow.)
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Tulip Day. Curious name, unlike anything he had heard back in the Greater Pack before arrhiving to Relic Lore. Garmir had assumed Tulip was perhaps from one of the lesser packs or lower tiers of his own pack since it was hard to believe anyone else would be able to recognize him - let alone know about Garmir's former mentor, Eden. He regretted acting so hostile back then - clearly it had been wrong approach - and if Tulip was now indeed missing there wasn't much Garmir could do to redeem it. "That is... unfortunate..." -He murmured while watching moon at the corner of his eye. "To clarify... I did not harm her in any way. I was just.. taken aback by the situation." -He admitted, trying to be as honest as he could be to the lead female.

He noticed the lake ahead, a good marker in his mental map and something he would surely share with @Treyah unless she already knew the location herself. The pack lands had to be close now, which was a welcoming thought. Garmir brought up the earlier topic again, since he remained curious about his own alpha male, @Draven of whom he knew surprisingly little of. "Who is Neha?"

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The earthen male said he didnt harm her at all and that made the dark woman a bit more comfortable but still slightly unsettled. She wouldn't know the full story however until she saw the inky girl again. A half smile and nod was all that was given in response before some silence fell between the pair. Moon took the time to take in the beauty of her home as they reached the shores. Choosing this route was purposeful partially because it was quicker but also because she wanted to show off a bit. She took pride in her hidden gem.

Not long after the dup became quiet Garmir asked who Neha was. "She's the daughter of the original leaders of the cove. Draven had come to us as a pup injured, he and Neha grew close." She explained easily with a small smile on her maw. It was nice to remember a time of ease when things were a bit more simple.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: No idea where we are headed. Just idle conversation I guess. If you wish to fade at some point, go right away. Im open to continue conversation at lenght too. ^^

Garmir would have appriciated these sights were he not so busy memorizing the area into his head. Cove had found interesting place to call their home indeed. Had she not led him here, he would have possibly never found it himself. As he followed her, their conversation resumed, now following topic of Garmir's current lead. Learning more about @Draven was something that keenly interested him, most of all because he was now closest soul to @Treyah and in many ways stabilizing force for her - and the pack.

What was curious about the current topic was this another female he had never heard of before. Had something happen to her? Or had he left her or vise verse? How likely was it that Treyah might some day end up lonely again with Draven chasing other girls and adventures elsewhere? What little Garmir had seen so far, Draven had always appeared devoted to her. Then again... emotions were complicated topic for the earthen male himself and he could have misjudged.

"How is Draven like? I mean.. you have lived with him for a time I assume?" -he passed the question, trying to appear as if it was just idle chatter and vague curiosity on his part. In truth he was listening closely to Moonshadow, not just her words but also what tune she would play when speaking of former pack mate.