463 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Apollo

Strenghtening Ties — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Large paws moved easily over the familiar rocky terrain as the duo talked. They were coming close to the other side of the lake where Garmir could easily cross over the rest of the mountain. The earthen male inquired about how Draven was like and Moon paused. "As a child he was very quiet 'n reserved. He was a hard worker but kept mostly to himself." She spoke easily. "Though that was years ago I have no idea how he's grown since" the matriarch added. Draven could very well be a different wolf now. The thought just hit the woman, why would the ghost be asking about Neha if she was around? "Is Neha not within the Draw?" She inquired curiously. Last she heard they were going to join Draven's brother's pack to have their litter.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

She did not give him as much as he would have wanted, but what little Moonshadow did share was quite matching description of his current leader. It even brought a tiny smile on Garmir's face for a moment. "Then.. I suppose he hasn't changed much. Of all the members in the pack I know him the least." -Garmir admitted. This was why he did not fully trust @Draven , but he did trust Treyah's judgement on choosing her mate. However, the knowledge that Draven had once had someone else added to Garmir's list of concerns.

"Have not seen anyone by that name with him. Draven is now mate of my leader, @Treyah - meaning he is... the alpha male of the pack due to it." -He clarified, just to make it clear what Draven's position was in the Charred Ash Draw. He did not want to give inaccurate information.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It would seem like the dark male hadn't changed much over the years and that Garmir didnt know him well. The ebony woman wasnt too surprised Draven had always been private. A silver ear flicked as the ghost male offered that the younger man was now the alpha male of the draw being the mate of Treyah who is the lead female. The way the earthen male phrased it was interesting, mate to his leader. Clearly there was a lack of trust or respect or both maybe? It didnt matter for it wasnt her pack so it wasnt her business. "I see" she replied. "Well Im glad he's doing well and hope yer pack is doin well as well" she offered giving the male a smile. It seemed like their time would be coming to a close as the path down the opposite side of the mountain came into view.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]