557 Users Online
Google, Adora, Bing, Jethro

you don't need to run — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 47 posts.
Inactive Pup peroni
Ellery Prudence Hervok
she smiles like a georgia summer

She waited patiently for him to finish, paying no mind to his stuttering. As long as he got his point across, it didn’t matter how he got there. And, thankfully he was able to get it across perfectly well. The boy gave her the best possible answer: he knew where some were! The first actual smile of their meeting brightened her platinum features. “Great! One of our...pack members is sick and we’re running out of it,” she explained. Ellery was careful to leave out that it was her mother who was sick, or even that her mother was their leader. She knew it was a nono to give important information like that. Plus, no one needed to know their business.

She paused, pondering for a moment. “Do you...think you could take me there?” she inquired, not quite bashful but also not with the confidence her words had held before. “If not, it’s fine. Wouldn’t want to get you in trouble or anything.” After all, she’d probably be getting in plenty of trouble herself for her little excursion. The Hervok was the last person to drag someone else into her troubles.

she laughs like the sound of thunder
Played by Arla who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Legolas Stark

She was patient with him as he spoke, his words fumbling off his tongue as they filled the space between them. Maybe it was because he had suddenly become useful to her. Or maybe she was just nice. Legolas was leaning to the former, as he was confident that she was not interested in being friends. He had something she needed, otherwise he was confident that she would have already weaselled her way out of their lacklustre conversation. But, alas, one of her pack members was sick and was in need of the skunkbush. But she smelt of the neighbouring back, which was bad news (no matter how nice she appeared). He did not know if his parents would be keen on him helping the neighbours.

He frowned. Legolas did not know if it was even possible for him to be mean or selfish. Even though she was from the other pack he felt as though he needed to help. Just like he had helped Chip.

Heck.

I c-c-can’t t-take you, he started, his blue-green eyes avoiding hers for a moment as his paws shuffled nervously beneath him, b-b-but I c-can b-bring some? Fortunately the boy was blessed with (uncoordinated) long legs, which meant he could make it to his father’s den and back quickly. If you w-wait h-here. I’ll c-come b-back. He would be a good boy and help her out, because that was what good boys did best.