(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Google, Bing, Enera

Leaf in the wind — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Garmir is approaching borders from the north. For @Blackmoore but everyone else welcome.

For a while now Garmir had meant to explore the southern territories from Charred Ash Draw, but with the recent coyote invasion, growing pups and training @Vaken and generarly just performing every day pack duties with diminished numbers had postponed this little expedition he had planned for a while now. The earthen male had a rough image of all the other directions in relation to his home but south remained as an blind spot for him. To correct this unsatisfactory detail, he had informed @Treyah about making a few day long scout run to the south in order to more clearly map the area and perhaps make contact with other packs should they exist here.

Unfortunately for him, Garmir was almost through the entire journey going down wind, almost as if fate itself wanted to keep whatever lied ahead of him hidden until the last moment. He had not even been aware of how close he had made it to the Willow Ridge until he was nearly at the border, only now trails and tracks of its members starting to tingle his nose. He recognized none of the scents - except for one - a particularly curious male he had met earlier near the Sacred Grove. He had never asked his name.

Garmir could have howled to announce his presence but since the wind was already spreading his scent by blowing towards the direction of the pack, he might not have to. He begin to skim along the border while waiting for patrol to arrhive..

(This post was last modified: Sep 18, 2018, 05:12 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Guardian Dem 1/3
though i'm empty when you go

It wasn't exactly her job to patrol. It was what the men did. A thought that brought a twisted smirk to her dark lips. Amused by the idea of how important it was, and yet here she was. There was an outsider's scent on the breeze and she did not yet notice any of their guardians had arrived. With what had happened she was a bit surprised. But she was being too harsh. A mentality from the dell she couldn't quite rid of.  Not all men were full of themselves. So maybe they wouldn't be far behind. Least she hoped or she might scold someone herself. Toying with the idea of howling she discarded the thought. She wouldn't give them a hint...not yet. She could handle this for now.

Her dark fur rose down her spine in a dangerous ridge as she stiffly went closer to the man, letting her gold gaze settle upon him with ease. "You toe the line and I might have to muck you up," she ever warmly stated with the simplest of smiles. If she was merely telling him to be mindful it might rain later and not that she would harm him. All the while minding the distance in between them. Her sharp eyes raking over the details he offered as she could tell she shouldn't underestimate him. Her nose already told her he belonged to a pack. But not one she had come in contact with. What did he want? Half of her didn't care under the circumstances. She didn't want to be out here, and wasn't going to let him waste her time with any foolishness. Still guardian or not someone needed to be looking after things. It wasn't like she could be where she wanted. Not without ruffling feathers she was sure, and she cared too much right now to do that. Sven had to get better, and she would continue to appease the mother of his children. But for how long only the goddess knew.

i just wanted you to know
(This post was last modified: Sep 22, 2018, 04:35 AM by Lilith. Edit Reason: dem tag )
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
doesn't matter if it's not okay
reiko tainn
doesnt matter if it's not our day

Truly, it was none of his business why the dark male had come to the borders of the Ridge. Reiko knew that he shouldn't even begin to care about what information the stranger might have coming from his own pack yet the tawny boy couldn't help himself. Seeing this figure, that had stood vigilant at Treyah's side as she cast her brother away for wanting to experience things elsewhere, made Reiko all the more interested in knowing what business had brought him here. Surely Treyah hadn't sent him to see to his brother - that connection had been broken. Reiko had lost hope in rekindling with his sister after being in the Ridge a few months with not a single trace of Treyah coming to apologize.

Seeing as Treyah wasn't here, though, Reiko moved down near to his pack mates side with confidence and a stoic expression. While stoicism wasn't very common in the Tainn, he wore it well.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

Blitz had been forced to step up. He had no other choice. With Sven rendered out of commission with his eyes injured, the former Alpha was in no shape to lead. Respectably, the Mizuno did what was right and fill in. Only temporarily. The Ridge was not his to own and he never had any desire to lead. Even when he first joined the ranks, he wished only to find a sense of belonging and purpose. He had gotten that and so much more. A role, a family and friends. His ties were deep to this place...this pack. If it meant assuming filling in the shoes of the lead male while Sven recovered, then so be it.

He knew without a doubt, that he would have to be extra alert and even more hardworking than before. Though the accident was a terrible blow for the Ridge wolves, it's timing did bring with it relief in another form. The coyotes which infested the land like a sickness were gone, their scent growing more and more faint by the day. He checked the borders and the territory beyond, scouring every inch intently to truly make sure they were indeed, gone for good. And they were. The pack could relax. Ravenna or one of her subordinates could at last venture further out for a fresh supply of herbs before the end of the season. He could even now consider making a visit to the Scowle or the Draw. Today it seemed that a visitor from the later of the two packs, had decided to come to them. On his way to a final check of the border for the day, the unfamiliar scent hit his nose. He didn't recognize this stranger, but he did detect the scent of another pack intermixed. A dark shadow emerging from the distance, his acidic eyes fell on the figures of Lilith and Reiko, who had arrived before him. Sliding up to the side of his pack mates, posture confident, he scrutinized the Draw wolf. "What business brings you to the Willows?" He rumbled, getting straight to the point.

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC:
@Lilith
@Blitz
@Reiko
Sorry for huge delay. I wanted to make sure everyone who wants to get in has opportunity to post before I go again. I will reply faster from here on. ^^<3

Garmir had been just about ready to announce his presence to the pack, having done early nosing around and found out as much as he could without crossing the borders. That was when curious female made appearance, dark in her colors with golden eyes. This peaked Garmir's interest. She did not seem like guardian, more like scout perhaps - but Garmir had long since learned not to take anything on face value. She seemed confident although cautious. The earthen male could not help but to smile at her, enjoying the tingling tension as he saw her fur rise up along her back. Garmir himself changed nothing in his posture, maintaining his more passive image. His eyes roamed along her form more freely however, not hiding his curiosity the least. Then she told him she would muck him if he crossed the line, to which Garmir replied with a wide grin, exhaling loudly as he held back a chuckle. Dipping his head to her in recognition, he responded in kind. "And I would not blame you if you did. I'll behave. Promise."

Garmir would have loved to exchange more words with her but then to his surprise, Reiko - the traitorous brother Treyah had banished, showed his face. Garmir hid his contempt well, but even if he did not outright show it, he did not think highly of this young man. He had hurt Treyah, abandoned her when she needed help and all this for selfish desires. It would have not been such a high crime had he not left Treyah wondering what might have been his fate. If anyone was to apologize it was Reiko doing so to Treyah. Garmir did not say anything, least of all greet the man, but his eyes were now solely on him. Had this been more.. private setting with no immidiet pack diplomacy at stake, Garmir would have loved to muck him instead.

And then came someone with more authority. Garmir had practically no prior knowledge of the pack he was now meeting, let alone its structure and leaders - but he could tell already from attitude Bliz held that he was the one in charge. Garmir straightened up, assuming more formal posture although his tail remained where it was, idle behind him - rest of his body fairly relaxed. He turned to face Blitz directly, finally pulling his eyes away from Reiko and now paying attention to the lead male only. The host went straight to the point with (thank the spirits) no formalities involved and it was only fair Garmir did the same. "I am scouting but I suppose this counts as a courtesy visit since we are neighbours..." -he explained, clearly and honestly as he could. "My name is Garmir." -he added, for a moment turning his eyes back to Reiko... and then Lilith to hold them upon her little longer.

(This post was last modified: Nov 08, 2018, 11:43 PM by Garmir. Edit Reason: Typos )
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Guardian Dem 2/3 @Reiko
though i'm empty when you go

The man didn't get defensive, but she could feel his eyes on her... Good. She meant what she said, and today was a day she'd need little reason to act. She hadn't had a good tussle in a while. Since he had a brain in that head, his curious interest didn't hurt either. Who was she kidding? Attention was nice. She missed being looked on like she was a puzzle to figure out.

Reiko came on the scene and she was pleased to be joined by another Ridge wolf. It enforced the idea the Ridge was protected, watched over. Blitz swiftly arriving just solidified it. As the male announced his business and name, eyes falling on her, she gave an off wag of her tail. "Nice to meet you Garmir. I'm Lilith. Which pack is it you come from? She asked, pleasantly interested. She hoped she wasn't stepping on Blitz' toes. Since it was a visit she wanted to get information too. Since the plague of coyotes it wasn't like she'd got to realize how many packs were around here. Other than Ravenna's brother's.

i just wanted you to know
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
doesn't matter if it's not okay
reiko tainn
doesnt matter if it's not our day

So far, it was getting rather clear that neither of them seemed interested in the other. While Reiko would always harbor some fraction of love for his sister no matter how angry and upset he was with her, her pet didn't seem very interested in soothing the bond. If Treyah had really needed her brother's help, she would've explained exactly what it was that was needed or attempted to convince him to stay. Instead, she had immediately lashed out at him for thinking he might do something else. Nothing had been set in stone at the time yet there she was, screaming at him to get out.  

Once it was laid out what his reason was for being here, he couldn't help but feel offput by the visit. They were neighbors yet not allies, so what the business here exactly? Lilith had enough sense to ask him what pack he was from and it took everything in Reiko's power not to give a little lip and answer for the guy. Or at least give some sort of indication that Reiko had the answers. He wanted nothing ill to come of the Ridge, as had been discussed upon his entrance to the pack's hierarchy. He supposed his sister would have a cold shoulder to him but he didn't expect her to ever go so far as to endanger his life or those around him.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.