(See All?) Announcements
300 Users Online
Bing, atalietts2772, Google

[BWP] Still sore — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer

Anduin listened carefully as Morganna laid the plan down, overwhelmed by the sheer size of this beast and how easily it could kill him if he were to act like a fool. Making a lot of noise wasn't exactly his forte, however considering the other children, the job would get done. "Mom, really.. What is this thing?" It was freaky looking, he'd never seen anything like it before. If this were some sort of deer then he felt bad for the poor thing's genetic pool. Perhaps they were doing him a favor here.

Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
now i'll be bold, as well as strong

"Buffalo," he murmured to Vareth though his attention hadn't drifted from his mate. She swiftly spoke, getting right to it. So with warnings in place, and a general plan he had nothing to add either. He was sure the children would do their best, and be cautious. Something he could be grateful for. That this one time they understood the severity of not paying attention.

At the ready with everyone else his gold eyes briefly landed where the pups remained and then looked down to the beast itself. He made a small prayer for things to go right.

Something he rarely did.

Keeping tabs on the others, he was  trying not to give himself away as the chase began. How long did a buffalo run until they started to stumble? He imagined about the same as other prey though he had a feeling she probably didn't like to run too fast with her sight. She wouldn't have much of a choice. Remaining at hand he would wait till it was the opportune time till attacking. This hunt was not anything he was use to, and he didn't want to underestimate this one.

and use my head alongside my heart
(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2019, 11:09 PM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]