388 Users Online
Google, Jadon, Bing, Apollo, Baidu, Jethro, Adora, Apolline

hallowed ground — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 32 posts.
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
I'm so sick right now it's awful

Things had been slightly better since the coyotes stopped harassing everyone. Star was actually able to explore outside the territory safely. The girl loved exploring - itchy paws seemed to plague her as much as Nash. After her brother disappeared, her wandering had increased in frequency and duration. It was imperative that the child find him, and perhaps catch up with her father as well. Life in the pack sucked without them in a bad way, and Star wanted them back.

The plateau provided a good place for her to be able to climb up and up and see things from a different angle. Silvery green eyes scanned the horizon on every direction, and aside from perhaps a bit of smoke rising from the east, she could see nothing particularly interesting.

Russet tail flicked in annoyance and her rump thudded to the ground as she sat in disappointment. Everything was so big - how was she supposed to find him?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Some mother daughter time? <3

Her second oldest boy had gone missing and still couldnt be found. It was deja vu from the previous year with Chan, except this time she had another child to look after as well. Staryn had clearly been missing her father and brother and it broke the mothers heart. The ebony woman follow her daughter's scent to the borders. Her fur stood on edge as her heart began to race. Her pace quickened until Star's small russet form came into view. She slowed as silver orbs watched the pup plop onto the ground with what seemed to be frustration. "Dear, whatcha doin' out here?" Moon asked as she came to her daughters side. She sat next to her, giving the child's crown a kiss.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
// Pl e a s e!

Star jumped a bit at the sudden sound of her mother's voice, but she wasn't worried she would get in trouble. Ironically, the most wild of all three of the Eastfall kids was the only one who seemed keen on sticking relatively near the Cove. It wasn't fair - she didn't want to have to be the responsible one. Didn't want to be the one stuck at home. But... well, that seemed to be what life had offered her.

"Lookin' for Nash and Dad," she said quietly, moving to lean her head against Moon's shoulder with a heavy sigh. "Nash's out here somewhere. Maybe Dad didn't check everywhere on the mountain. He wouldn't have gone super far away or anything. Right?" she asked, turning round silver-green eyes up toward her mother.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She knew just what the youngest Eastfall was up to before she asked, which is why she wasnt going to reprimand her for being past the borders. Silver orbs looked out over the plateau as Staryn explained that Nash was somewhere and that maybe Tagg hadn't looked everywhere. Moon felt Star pull away and look up at her. "No he couldnt have hun, Im sure ya are right but Im also sure ya father is doing his best." She explained looking down at silvery green orbs. Her heart ached that she wasnt the only one missing her boys. "It seems that both ya brothers have wandering paws" the mother sighed remembering the previous year. Her eyes wandered over the landscape once more as her silver dusted tail swept the ground behind them. "Ya wanna give the plateau a good look?" The ebony woman asked her daughter knowing that if she was anything like her she wouldn't stop til her brother was found. She would feel much better helping Staryn look for them to not only search for her boys but also to make sure her youngest remained okay.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
I thought I responded to this! //

”I know Dad’s doin’ his best,” she agreed quietly, glancing off to the side. ”But ‘m doin’ my best too! If we’re both lookin’ then we can find him twice as easy! Right?” If her math checked out, that is. It usually did - at least as far as Star was concerned with it. All she knew was that two people looking was way better than just the one.

Pleased that her mother didn’t seem to be condemning her looking, Staryn waved her tail in excitement and nodded her head, springing to her paws with newfound energy. ”Yeah, yeah! Where we lookin’ first?” she asked, silvery green eyes wide with enthrallment.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The youngest Eastfall expressed how she knew her father was doing his best but so was she and the dark mother couldnt help but smile. "Yer right my dear, two is better than one" she noted how her daughters thought process was correct. With a quick look over the plateau Moon then suggests that they look together. That of course really excited the pup as she sprung to her paws and asked where they would look first. "First we look in the obvious places, like in the open. Then move to the not so obvious places." She smiled as she stood and gave her pelt a good shake. "While we look we will also try to pick up their scents" the onxy woman added. You cant find anything without also picking up on a scent to follow unless you got really lucky.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health