null and void — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 32 posts.
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
// forward dated to Oct. 2nd, the woods at the foot of the mountain
AW but hoping for some WR woofs <3

------

Star had explored a lot in her four months of life, but it had always been on the mountain. Nash had to be somewhere around here, and the young Eastfall was hellbent on bringing him back home. She had to find her brother. It was the most important thing in the entire world.

It never occurred to the girl that her brother might never return. Not once did a hint of doubt enter her mind. She would absolutely find him, no matter what the cost - no matter what got in her way.

Calloused paw pads brushed against the soft forest floor. It was odd, but it felt nice in comparison to the rocks and crags she was used to. Mossy and lush and smelled good, too. Not as good as fresh mountain air, of course, but still good in its own way, she supposed.

"Nash?" the girl called, fearless in her venture further in. "Nash, where are you?"
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

It was so much easier being outside of the pack borders without the ever worrying presence of becoming a deranged coyote’s next meal. Still, it startled her to find the scent of a pup on the wind. It held traces of a pack, one she was fairly sure she knew but had never come in direct contact with. Hell, she didn’t even know their name. But, either way the pup was alone and she couldn’t leave them to their own devices.

Adeltra tracked the scent until she came upon the girl, who reminded her a bit of her cousin Revon. Though, the colors weren’t nearly as vibrant and the eyes were the completely wrong color. A name was called out, Nash. Another sniff proved to her that there were no other wolves around, so who was this Nash she was calling out to? The girl offered a woof so as to not startle the child before emerging from around a willow tree. “Hi. Anything I can help you with?” she asked, a smile on her features.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health
Played by Van who has 32 posts.
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
Greenish eyes flicked instantly over to the woof, and for a second she got excited. This wolf was black like Moon, and more importantly like Nash! A hint of a smile broke out on her face before it faded as she realized that this couldn't be Nash at all. This wolf was older, with brown eyes, and she was female. Sighing in mild disappointment, but eager to know if she had any information on where her brother could be, Star bounded over to the older girl.

"Hi! Hi! Yes!" she said eagerly, ears angled forward and eyes round. "Yes, have you seen my brother? His name is Nash and he's me sized but your fur and my eye color," she described, tail swishing around and a smile on her maw. Perhaps this wolf knew something. She was the first wolf Star had spoken to outside of her pack, after all.
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

So many emotions flashed across the girl’s features that the Archer was left in a tailspin. But, none of them seemed to be aggression so she decided all was well. The russet girl bounced over to her, yapping away and the yearling held back a chuckle. Adeltra had never been quite as energetic as her, but in her seemingly friendly and charismatic fashion the pup reminded her a little of herself.

She spoke about her missing brother and Adeltra’s eyes softened in understanding. If anyone knew the struggles of a lost sibling, it would be her. Well, most Archers actually. They were as known for their wandering paws as they were for their bravery and loyalty. “I’m sorry, I can’t say I have. But I know what you’re going through, my brother disappeared too. Maybe they’ve met up and are having a romp, yeah?” she said with a grin. She did her best to instill positive thoughts, because that’s what she did to herself everyday. She fought to convince herself that he was fine, that he’d come back to her, because the alternative was...unthinkable.

“How long has he been gone? I can ask around my pack if anyone of them have seen him?” she offered.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]