(See All?) Announcements
394 Users Online
Bing, Juniper, Atara, Oleander, Apollo, Google

A home is just a place to lay your head — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine watched as the man stood, sizing him up as she would any newcomer. He was respectful enough as he moved forward to place the meat before her. When he spoke, he did so with an easy tone, not unlike the one that fell from her tongue when she wanted something. Still, that did not deter her.

The legitimacy of his skills did not bother the woman so much. There were ways, and ways to test them. A minute with Macha would be enough, but Renier hadn't sounded so sure. Bright eyes swept over to him, noting the way his ears had pinned back, and she wondered if perhaps this stranger had done something to unsettle them before she'd arrived. It would be better to find out then.. 

Her gaze returned to Zev, catching the toothy smile on his lips, and then he chuckled, as if there was some private joke that only he had the privilege of knowing. Chalk it up to her own paranoia, fueled by Renier's.. unease, but it felt disrespectful. Then he topped it off with a hint of humor on his tongue, but she failed to see what was so funny where her children's lives were concerned. Celandine's crown tipped to the right, her ears coming forward, and her tail lifting to arch over her back. Maybe she'd have to kill the laughter in his throat, and find out just who he was without the guise of humor.

The corner of her lip drew upwards, so that she might flash her own wicked grin. "Of course, I have to ask," Because it was as important as it was entertaining. "Was it your own cockiness that possessed you to take on a bear, or was it simply madness?"

(This post was last modified: Oct 25, 2018, 08:42 AM by Celandine.)
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
Thanks for waiting for me. Guardian Dem 3/3 @Caelia @Zev

now i'll be bold, as well as strong

SeeJay remained, though drew further back. He wondered why. There was a lot about the girl he wondered about. He would guess it was this man, and didn't blame her one bit. But it wasn't the right moment to ask her. They still had a unresolved issue.

His hair still on end, his snout crinkling on one side as the stranger put the meat down for Cel. It was too close for comfort, and he had no problem showing if he made a wrong move there would be no hesitation from Ren. He was about as protective of Celandine as he was Morganna. "So if you got bit now you're telling me you could show me how to fix that?" He quipped with a raised brow, a little sarcasm in his tone. As the man grew serious he had to refrain from rolling his eyes. This guy probably was just rubbing him the wrong way and he didn't need to be so suspicious. Most loners didn't have ill intentions, but he wanted to be vigilant. It was better to think and prepare for the worst. It would be pretty easy for him to attack any of them, even if that would be pretty stupid.

Cel clearly held Zev's attention, and it was really up to her. Renier said no more, trusting the Argyris to do what she felt was right. She prodded eloquently at the bear issue, and Renier kept his mask of indifference. He guessed if he'd killed any it would have had to be young. Or it was already dead when he'd stolen a piece of it.

and use my head alongside my heart
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Rau who has 58 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Zev
I think Caelia went inactive so I will skip her if that's not OK let me know, I really want to get RPing with Zev, this packless thing is a pain for character development. And the site seems to crash a lot recently I've lost my posts couple times so I'm sorry this one is lacking

The brute nodded a very serious expression on his face as he considered her question, He lifted his head and peered toward the sky taking in a deep breath holding it a moment then casting his eyes downward as he exhaled. He spoke he eyes still down cast and his voice solomn "I shall never lie to you, Milady...." He lifted his eyes to hers and swayed his tail just a little looking to appease her with the truth his voice was softer now "It was the desire it please the gods, and in that desire perhaps a little madness."

He grinned then and glanced at the male, His posture changing from solomn to something more alive more if not upbeat then, perky, if a wolf could be that. He was enjoying the counter-intuitive rapport he and the male were building. He noticed the power play, they knew his name but he did not know theirs, and it did not look as if they were going to indulge him anytime soon, not that he ever used the names wolves gave him anyway. "It's be more difficult for me to treat myself, but not impossible, He clicked his teeth with a soft chuckle "I find pain is a good teacher He rolled a shoulder moving his muscles in such a way it showed off a scar from the top of his shoulder to nearly his elbow that would be visible even though it was covered by the thick pelt he was blessed with I could help teach you since you don't seem to have nearly enough scars.

Zev sat down and relaxed his posture further, to show he was not going to attack and his smile was much more genuine Of course, I'd never bite one so bold as you without permission, at least not if you were considered my packmate, best just to come get me if you or someone was hurt

He looked toward the sky. Purposefully taking his eyes off the wolves and placing his attention elsewhere, to give the wolfs time to contemplate his place in their life and noticed that the light of the afternoon was beginning to wane and swallowed a sigh. He had hoped to find a denning site before night fall.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

His eyes turned up to meet her own bright gaze, eliciting a low warning growl to vibrate within the confines of her throat. A disrespectful answer to a disrespectful gesture. Celandine couldnt help but wonder which he would choose, his "Gods", or his alpha, and that uncertainty made him that much less desirable. 

His next interaction with Renier all but cemented her decision. He would dare insult the man for his lack of battle wounds without regard to her own blemish free coat? Tsk tsk. Celandine was far too proud for that."Scars are so often just traces of poor odds, and worse judgment." There was an airy note to her tone, but the wicked smile remained fixed to the corners of her lips. "But if you hold your scars and pain so dearly, then maybe we could give you something to remember us by?" Topaz eyes swept briefly to her subordinate, curious to his reaction.

Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
now i'll be bold, as well as strong

Cel was not very impressed by his answer. If it were different circumstances he might have smirked, watching the man continue to dig himself into a deeper hole. Then the man mentioned gods. His want to please them.Renier didn't have any prejudice against religion. Not really. However he was curious what kind made this man seek a bear when it couldn't have ended well. When those light, creepy eyes met his he decided he really didn't care to know. 

At least now they were getting somewhere as he admitted he could in fact do something about it. Perhaps getting the joke, though it was more of an the underlying threat. "It can be," he agreed. The loner proudly showed them a souvenir from some kind of said experience. It was amusing he seemed to think his own lack of scars was a fault. Renier didn't need to interject, Cel did rather beautifully, and then made it perfectly  clear what she had in mind for him. Renier answered with the raise of his lips, striking at the man, hoping to get any piece.

and use my head alongside my heart
(This post was last modified: Dec 20, 2018, 01:40 AM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Played by Rau who has 58 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Zev

The brute saw the turn of events and hoped this was some sort of test, he had done everything politically expected of him. He'd still forgive the male for his actions since he was following the alpha's orders, just as he would should he find an alpha worthy of putting up with him.

With this in mind, he sighed aloud, and in the same moment spun himself then winced as the male whom was marginally smaller then him moved to strike. Zev had kept himself prepared for this from the very beginning so he managed to shift himself so the the meaty part of the front of his shoulder was the part that the male grabbed. With a sharp intake of breath he did not strike back though it was very dearly something he wanted to do.

He remained stoic with the male attached to his shoulder, hoping against hope that the male would not shake his head just to inflict more damage then necessary. "If you just pull back you can tear flesh" Zev grunted in pain but still did not move any further "straight wounds are the easiest to heal and then I can  begin your training..." His blood began to leak into the males mouth and upon the ground, it was up to the pack male how much damage to cause to Zev now.

Zev worked on relaxing his shoulder and tensing everything else for a quick escape should the male grapple for a better hold, his white blue eyes flicked to the alpha, "I'll follow those whom lead, take scars for them should it be required, what is it you wish me to do?"

He found it hard not to look at the male hanging from his shoulder but with practiced skill, he managed to hold her gaze while keeping the males next move in the corner of his eye looking for an escape. Knowing he'd damage himself further in the attempt to escape but not caring either way, He wanted a place to create his denning site far more then he wanted to stay in one piece.

(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2019, 09:16 PM by Zev. Edit Reason: removed doc commentary )
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine felt her lip curl at the way this man tried to.. coach Renier, even though his teeth were loged in the strangers skin. Regardless of how hard she tried to understand this interaction, it didnt make any sense. Instinct should have told Zev to run, yet there he stood, goading on his attacker. If he didnt flinch at pain, then he couldnt be controlled, and that scared her. "Leave." Her voice held none of that sickly sweet honey it usually did. Instead there were hints of uncertainty, and caution, laced through the brusque finality. It was a pity this interaction hadn't gone better, because perhaps he might have been useful. There weren't many wolves able to make her feel so uncomfortable.