469 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan, Apollo

struttin' into town like you're slingin' a gun — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Atsila Macieo
// @Blitz - north of the Altar of Fire.

Atsila suspected that this was part of what Namid meant by the Lore. Electric blue eyes flickered around the grassy field she was surrounded by, then toward the willows in the near distance. That was where she would head next. North felt right - somewhere past that mountain range. Finding Awinita was high on the russet wolf's priority list, and she was determined to accomplish that goal. She'd left it long enough.

Long enough for the air to grow chilly and for it to be slightly more dangerous to be on her own.

"If I were a scared version of myself, where would I be...?" she wondered, raising a brow and dropping one ear quizzically. "Gotta get into an Awinita mindset."

Comically, the fiery young wolf tucked her tail and rolled onto her back, pitching her voice about four times as high as it would be normally. "Oh, can't we all just get along and sniff flowers and not do dangerous things?? Atsila why are you poking at that porcupine? Atsila come back and don't jump off high places!"

She groaned and rolled over, her voice returning to its normal pitch and her tail thumping on the ground once with frustration. "Not working," she huffed irritably.
(This post was last modified: Oct 03, 2018, 10:57 PM by Atsila.)
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

The Mizuno heaved a long, ragged sigh. He didn't know how long this would last, this whole leadership thing. Blitz was many things. A doting father, unyielding in his loyalty to the Ridge. A transformed man, yet deeply proud of his coastal heritage. A fearless, efficient guardian. But a leader? No. If asked two years ago he would have keeled over at the implication of such a thought. He had always wanted recognition, not power. It chose him now, wrapped in blood. Archer blood.

He was loathe to leave the Willows for long, with the children growing ever more curious, drifting further afield. And especially with Sven still in such rough shape. But Ravenna was there. She was a proficient medic, undoubtedly doing her esteemed mother proud in her art. The midnight coated male was comforted to know that with her on the watch, that he could stray without too much worry. He kept himself busy. Fall was already here and soon much of the plant life would shrivel under the frost. Including herbs. He took advantage of this small window of time, setting out to collect that which was in short supply at home. Ravenna had given him a list, and a detailed description of what to look for. Yellow Rattle...some Aconite and if he was lucky, Skunkbush. What he found instead, yet to have a mouthful for his efforts, was a russet woman rolling all squirmy like on her back, talking to herself in an odd voice. Unsure of what to make of the scene, the dark Ridge male stopped several body lengths away. A hint of an amused smirk was nearly on his maw. "Ahh hemm." He cleared his throat, raising a dark brow. "Anything I can help you with over there?"

Played by Van who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Atsila Macieo
Oops. She'd been caught.

Rolling over in somewhat of a sheepish fashion, Atsila looked at the dark-furred man with a lopsided smile. She could only guess how strange that must look to an outsider, and... well... how strange it actually was. Unlike most wolves would have, she didn't apologize for the weirdness of her actions, instead just feeling the need to explain herself.

"I'm looking for my sister," she told him, getting to her feet and shaking the grass out of her fur. "Tryin' to get myself to think like her so maybe I could find places she might be. Looks a lot like me, with brown eyes - have you seen her?" Perhaps a bit of a weird start to the conversation, but he had asked if she needed anything. And she needed information on where Awinita might be.