Bing, Google

Chlorine — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 47 posts.
Inactive Pup peroni
Ellery Prudence Hervok
For @Nineva Set after We Take What is Ours

she smiles like a georgia summer

Ellery stuck close to her mother’s side away from the hunt, instinctively moving to the side with her good eye. Sometimes the Hervok would side on the woman’s blind side, acting as her other eye. Though she knew the woman had grown more than accustomed to the lack of sight, it made her feel useful and provided a method of forming trust on both parties. As if the mother and daughter even needed more trust between them. They were a power duo already, that much could be seen by any. In the future, Nineva would be the commander and Ellery the one to execute the orders. She would be her mother’s knight.

The hunt had obviously irked them, and it made her feel a fire in her belly seeing the pack deliberately disobey the order that her mother had given. Nineva may not have been in the lead position at that point, but it should have been understood by all that she was going to quickly reascend to the throne once she was more fit. But, she didn’t like how Neha was running things. She liked the woman, she really did, and believed that she was doing what she had thought was best. But she should have conferred with Nineva before acting. The girl stopped in her tracks, a huff exiting her jaws. “I don’t like this,” she said frankly, her persian gaze narrowed on her mother but not in an accusing way. More simply to show her annoyance with the situation.

she laughs like the sound of thunder
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

Nineva had yet to move from her position as each wolf within the Keep made their decision. @Judas, ever faithful, remained with the Hervok duo (that Ellery was at her side was foolish to question), and @Elias was quick to return to his family as well. She could not expect any of the others to disregard their current queen, but still it left something unsettled at the pit of her stomach that they all would be so quick to piss on what had been established and rile their already-belligerent neighbors.

It felt, in a large but intangible way, as though she had failed as an alpha. For if she had lived up to all she'd wanted to be, she would have instilled a stronger sense of justice and rationale in her subordinates. They would do right by their own desire, not only when their leader, whoever it may be, demanded it. Was that fanciful to wish for? Impossible?

Ellery's words moved her at last, gaze blinking down at the blonde doll. Her ears swept back as fondness crept into her gaze, overtaking the frost that had resided their since Neha's instructions. It was her little four-pawed shooting star alone that gave Nineva confidence in the dreams of her youth.

"Have I told you that I adore you?" she asked the girl rhetorically; of course she had, many a time. Ellery was the only one that could coax such lavish praise from the elder Hervok's lips, and she did so regularly. Nineva was perpetually proud of her daughter.

"I don't either. The Surge won't ignore this."

pulling from what i've read icly & oocly about who stayed with nin, let me know if i got anything wrong <3
Played by Kristen who has 47 posts.
Inactive Pup peroni
Ellery Prudence Hervok
Ellery knew that there were those who would always be loyal to Nineva. Her father and Judas for example. Perhaps Judas’ brother, Ramiel, as well, though she figured he might be more loyal to his brother than anything. She couldn’t be sure quite just yet. But, three wolves were not enough to back up against a pack. Even wolves as big as Judas and Elias. She also knew that her mother would be able to regain her rank once she was better, even if it meant throwing Neha to the ground to do it.

But, what if Neha ran them into the ground before they even had the chance?

And, in addition to that, what of Aytigin? His recent challenging of Elias concerned her, and his reasons even more so. It seemed like everything was conspiring against the silver woman. Ellery felt a souring in her mouth.

But, that souring feeling was replaced with a small grin at her mother’s comment. Her tail gave a little wag behind her blonde frame. Nineva told her frequently enough how much she loved her, and Ellery considered herself very lucky to have two parents who loved her so much and made sure she knew it. Truly, it did wonders for her confidence. Under their watchful and caring gaze, she was blossoming into an intelligent and fearsome young lady.

”I don’t know why she’d do that. She knows that you told us to mind our own business. What are we going to do? She’s going to end up getting us in a big fight,” she grumbled. Perhaps her mother could think of a game plan?