839 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

everywhere — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 32 posts.
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
// @Caelia - need puppy time!

Star had wandered further southwest. Her mother was probably upset with her, she thought, but she couldn’t help it. Nash was still out there somewhere, and she desperately needed to find her brother.. and her dad while she was at it. What if Nash was hurt or lost? He’d need Star to protect him.

The russet girl got a bit distracted by a small drizzle of rain that seemed to open from the broken clouds above. It was chilly out, but she didn’t mind much. Her winter coat was coming in, and this kind of cold wasn’t bad.

Rough, calloused paws brushed against the grass beneath her and she stretched, wondering if she should take a bit of a break.
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

i'm skin and bone

just a king on a rusty throne

She had never been this far. In fact, she had left the confines of the lagoon's area only once and that was to trail after Celandine. Which she had been a bit reprimanded for. Although obviously that had not been enough to deter her from slipping a bit further. She was not quite five months old yet but she was getting there and she was showing no signs of stopping her growth. Soon enough she would be a large force to be reckoned with. But for now she was merely just a little chunkier than the other kids.

Her dark form laid in the tall grass. The sun would be setting soon which meant she needed to hightail it home even sooner. Yet she had found someone to stalk from a distance. Her orange eyes peered from the dense grass as she examined them. This one had to be her age but she smelled unfamiliar. Which meant there were kids outside of her home too.

How awful.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
Star was not a big pup by any means. She wasn’t necessarily small, either, but she was certainly not large. A bit on the skinny side, maybe, but she traveled a lot. It wasn’t like she had a lot of time to beef up. Her need to find Nash was almost obsessive, and she was tireless in her venture across what felt like the entire world in an attempt to find him.

The pup paused in her walk at the feeling of a predacious gaze boring into her. Silvery green eyes flickered about, until they landed on a dark splotch in the grasses not too far off from where she was standing.

All at once, excitement flooded the girl and she sprinted dead-on toward the figure, leaping with paws outstretched to try and tackle who she thought to be her littermate. ”NASH!!!”
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
seejay is aiming to bite at staryn's face/neck

i'm skin and bone

Everything went south real quick and next thing she knew the girl was launching herself at SeeJay. Out of pure instinct, SeeJay growled and opened her jaws. She lunged back with hopes of her teeth meeting the girl's flesh. Preferably she'd get the neck or face. SeeJay, while not very social, had seen the other kids scuffle. She knew those were tender parts that often resulted in victory for whoever grabbed them.

Yet this didn't feel like a play session to her. She wanted to defend herself more than anything and she would do anything to do so. The tension in her body made that clear.

Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
Star gasped a bit when teeth flashed in front of her, and she twisted just barely in time for the bite to hit her shoulder instead of her face or neck. The pup yelped and jumped backward, holding her left foreleg off the ground as crimson started to well up beneath her fur.

Not Nash...

For a moment, the child stood quietly, panting and ready to run if the other child ran at her. But she managed to catch her breath, her tongue dry in her mouth.

”I’m... I’m sorry... I, uh...” she began, her tail dangling limp between her hind legs and her ears pressed back. ”Thought you were my brother... I’m sorry...” Tears welled in her gaze, more frustrated than in pain.

This really sucked...
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

i'm skin and bone

She dug her teeth in, enough to draw blood but she could not do as much damage as she'd like. For the other child moved back too soon. Her tail lifted slightly as her eyes narrowed sharp. "'m not a boy." She grumbled sharply as she eyed the strange child. Couldn't she smell or see?

She did not like this one. Perhaps she disliked her even more than the kids back home. She stayed silent now and merely kept staring. What did this girl want now that she knew the truth? Would she leave now that SeeJay made it clear she wasn't welcomed here? One could only hope.

Inactive Pup
Staryn Eastfall
Star looked away awkwardly, head lowering. ”I... I know that,” she replied quietly. ”You just... look a lot like him, and I didn’t use my nose...” Yeah, she could see where the girl would be offended. Star doubted she would like being mistaken for a boy either.

”Um... I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to jump on you,” she admitted. ”But... have you seen him? Nash Eastfall. He’s my size with dark fur and my eyes. He’s my littermate and he’s been missing for a while... I’m worried about him.”

She hoped maybe this one would have some information.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

i'm skin and bone

She barely even listened to the girl's rambling. SeeJay hated conversation and she hated other kids. So that meant this was like hell for the young Scowle wolf. The creases in her face seemed to deepen and her displeasure only grew riper. "No." She replied sharply with dagger words.

"Where are ya even from? How do ya know he wants ta be found?" She questioned with mercy. It was hard to say which guardian she was taking more after. SeeJay had seen the softer sides of Morganna (unaware of the woman's past or how she could act) and she was not entirely sure if Celandine had ever even been this sharp before. Light scoldings had always been expected.

It was very possible that SeeJay was finally developing her own awful personality to unleash on the world. How fun.