cut off — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 145 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remington
Takes place after Bury Me Alive
Shallows Edge
Carpe Noctem

She probably shouldn't be outraged but she was. Who did she think she was?

Having had enough she struck away from the Edge, not really sure when she wanted to return. All she knew was she kept moving, leaving all scents of her pack mates behind her. Letting the snowfall collect on her, cloaking her in some form from the world. She was almost certain an ass chewing might await her. Of what sort she didn't pretend to know. Someone would probably think she was acting too coarsely to such a sweet girl who wanted to do better for the pack. Harsh without cause. Even now she her tongue snaked from her mouth.Right now she didn't think so. It was a pretty big deal to her if that girl messed up her home. The one good thing she had going. was that something to take lightly to?

The red hills silently greeted her and she began poking around the trails. Looking for a suitable place to curl up and attempt to sleep. Try to let it all wash away.

(This post was last modified: Oct 13, 2018, 09:42 PM by Remington.)
[Image: se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc2z4ij.png]
Played by Becca who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Spooky

He weaved to and fro, without a care so far. Soon enough he would settle down and make plans but now was not the time. He needed to learn the lay of the land. Along with those who lived within it. So far it had been a rather lonesome traveling experience if he excluded his sister's presence. Which was long gone by now. He weaved the north while she weaved the south. For now.

It was the scent of someone new that pulled at him, set a sway in his hips as he moved to catch up to them. The scent of others on them seemed faint and he had to wonder if they were abandoning somewhere. His eyes roamed over the hills they were about to bombard. This was as good as a place to hide out after abandoning as any.

They were smaller than him and so he feared not what they might do to him. It was with that in mind that the black hole of a wolf let out a soft whuff.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Remington
Why she felt the need to shake her coat she didn’t. Somebody was out there and her lips rose above her teeth. Now wasn’t a good time. Turning she moved from her trail attempting to see who. It would be pretty terrible if she got in a scuffle for being dumb after the “rank challenge”.

It was his sound that brought her head,her eyes to a large,dark figure. It wasn’t either of her leaders. She wasn’t sure if she should be glad or disappointed. Either way she wasn’t surprised. Why was it always lone males finding her when she needed a moment.

“Yes?” She prodded, her weight shifting from one limb to the other. Her mind recalling different tactics. Debating if she’s have to outrun him. For now she held him in her stare clearly unsure how to take him.
Inactive
Spooky

His eyes roamed over her form with care even after she spoke to him. He took his time examining her. Healthy, bleached-like colors and a well built form. Any pack would be lucky to have her. That much he knew.

"New to the area." He replied evenly. "Just thought I'd try to meet some locals. Also a little worrying to just see someone wander off into a place like this." The young male commented as he let his pumpkin eyes roam to look around the high russet walls that surrounded them. "Can I help you out with anything?" Not that he would but he still wanted to know. He had no concern for other creatures that weren't his own family.

Inactive No Rank
Remington
When he spoke it surprised her. Which shouldn’t be surprising she just asked him a question. She was just reminded of a bear she supposed.

Remi blinked as she felt his eyes on her. She didn’t want to lose her nerve.  But she knew despite feeling the damp ground beneath her she was in fight or flight mode. It just didn’t quite show in her eyes. She had learn to rein such things in from her brothers. If she gave little reaction they got bored and she got peace.

Maybe it was just the nice ring to his voice that had her taken back. Being all polite. “I see,” she began. Tempted to take a step forward but chose not too.  Her silver mask scrunched,”Like what? Vacant? More for silly goats?”  There grew a crooked smile. “I wish.”
(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2018, 06:12 PM by Remington.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health
Inactive
Spooky

A crooked grin spread across his face at her words. She was witty. He couldn't help but wonder what Pitch would think of her. Would his sister approve of such cheesy jokes? Probably not. Or maybe she'd push back with wit of her own. Spooky had to shake off the thought of his family for the time being and focus on the female in front of him.

So he chuckled softly and nodded his head. "Yeah, a vacant home for goats." He teased back with that crooked grin, a lively glint in his pumpkin eyes. It was her words after the joke that captured his full attention though.

"I wish."

A dark brow quirked as he examined her. "Let's say I could help, I could solve everything right now. What would I be solving?" He questioned with genuine curiosity.

Inactive No Rank
Remington
Shallows Edge
Carpe Noctem

It was nice to have someone to joke in turn. Not all serious, or offended. Just amused, and throwing it back. She could do that with Phoenix at times. This was different. Kinda taking her mind off of things.

Had she thrown him for a loop? He kinda did her. She wasn't prepared for his open curiosity or that smile. What did she want solved? What did she really wish for? It was clear she had to think about that for a moment, and she didn't like it. Shouldn't she know? Or at least have something clever ready to fire back? "My pack from changing," she finally admitted. But it had changed long before Lyanna and no one could make it go back. It was just the way it was. But she didn't want things to be different. She hated how things couldn't last. She didn't like how she let that girl bother her. How she was still trying to sort that out.

"For the rest I don't know what would remedy weird self-doubt," she more softly muttered, with a smile of defeat. One wolf shouldn't make her feel like that, but it wasn't just that. It was a feeling that had long lingered, and she'd managed to ignore till now.