(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online

[S]A slave unto the night — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Matilda Archer
Overcast, 35.6 ° F, 2 ° C - Late evening, for @Kerberos but also open to one other.
I know i took the path that you would never want for me

It had been a stupid fucking idea, the shit she did for family just about made her eyes roll right out of her head, It won't take long, he had promised, you just need to distract 'em... It was so unlike her brother to beg and wheedle that she ended up going along with it, hell why not, it sounded like it could have been a good time, and she'd always wondered what sort of missions Kagehide had been involved with. She'd be lying if she didn't admit she was a little jealous of Suka being chosen as his apprentice.

A frustrated groan left her lips, now she'd lost Kerb, her only real tie to this place other than her mother, the hell was she supposed to do if she never caught up to him? She sighed heavily, her stomping paw slipping up to her elbow in a pudde that had probably been snow earlier in the day. "Fer fucksake can't a girl get a break?!"

i gave you hell through all the years
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He hadn't fretted much when Tilly's company had become scarce. She was bullheaded and he had faith that any beast would have a harder time with her than vice versa. Although that did not mean he didn't miss having her around. He slunk about in the dark through the blackberry fields, contemplating things. When things finally settled down should he head off in search of her?

"Fer fucksake can't a girl get a break?!"

Speak of the devil.

I don't know, that's asking for a lot. He cooed as he wormed his way closer to the source. There she was, puddle slipped and all. He smirked as his tail swayed behind him slowly. Yellow eyes examined her silver dusted form. He wouldn't openly say it but the gaze in his eye would. He had missed her. Dearly.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Matilda Archer
I know i took the path that you would never want for me

Matilda was still feebly shaking her sodden leg when the voice cut through the dark, her tail was waving before she even set eyes on him, either she had finally caught up, or she'd gone completely mad and started hearing things. Either were preferable to endless wandering and just hoping one day she'd stumble across him again.

Tilly charged forwards with chuckle, planning to collide with the slightly heavier wolf, only to pull up just short and bump against his flank gently. She didn't know what sort of foolish endeavours he might have been up to in her absence and he had suffered quite the fall only a few short months ago. Mother's old God's, it still felt like yesterday to her. "Urgh, family. Who'd have 'em?" She grumbled flippantly, rolling her eyes as she continued. "Made it sound fun but it was sooo boring." But that was enough about her, " So wha' happened while I was away huh? Yer didn' replace me did ya?" She preemptively pouted for good measure.

i gave you hell through all the years
Hammering the nails
[Image: lFdPYfu.png]
Into a sacred coffin
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He let out a deep chuckle, expecting to be met with the force of a bear but was only met with a gentle touch. His features crinkled in what would look to be genuine happiness. It was a rarity. Even these days when he had most of what he wanted. Freedom had soothed his soul in ways unimaginable even if there was still plenty wrong with him.

"I wouldn't." He teased softly. That was a half-lie wasn't it? He had picked up a life with Runi (Inna) for the time being. "Ah Tilly, I could never replace you." He shot her a wolfish wink before softly bumping against her. "Helping out an ex-lover, still a loner, the usual forest fire of a life I keep." The Rigel joked with ease. He hadn't had a stable, non-dramatic life in some time and it seemed that wasn't going to change just because he had left the Draw.

"I'm a little further south than I feel comfortable being, honestly. I'm thinking of heading way up north once business matters are done. You feel like coming along?" The older male asked with a smirk.

have you checked out my player preferences?