trying to catch the rain — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
doesn't matter if it's not okay
reiko tainn
doesnt matter if it's not our day

The days were longas it pressed onwards into somewhat colder climates. Reiko wasn't too enlightened by winter's grasp but he supposed he liked it better than the raging heat. The Ridge was relatively nice throughout the winter's that he had seen so far, thus there was nothing to complain about here. Though, he did have a few choice words for Treyah's grunt that had appeared upon the borders some week or so ago. There was an irritant within that showed him that Treyah hadn't understood and in another time, if Treyah hadn't issued a warning of don't come back, Reiko might've attempted to mend the bond. However, she had been rather clear in her instructions (as they had hurt him the most) and would keep his distance. Of course, he wished that he could make ammends without jeopardizing his curiosity for the unknown. He wished that they could forgive each other for their indiscretions but it seemed that were both too-harded for that sort of generosity. So it was Reiko who meandered the Ridge usually, greeting members at the borders when he could and hoping that he could figure out a consistent routine. After all, he hadn't done a whole lot for the pack in his time here (so he thought) but he hadn't been useless either.

template base formed by GINNYSAURUS.
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
let me know if pp isn't ok
Guardian Dem 1/3 Patrolling the borders.
No one has to know

Usually she left things alone that were not her "business". But there was just something that had been off when they'd gotten a visitor. It wasn't her intention to find out necessarily. She just had a feeling she should follow the young man when he seemed to be aimlessly wandering. Or just patrolling in a unique pattern.

"Care if I join you on patrol or ya doing something else?" Again she wasn't sure if he had reason in his actions. If he needed one. Keeping in pace she brandished a small smile but her ears were turned back, and it looked like she wasn't proud of what she was about to say. "Okay I'm terrible with names. Yours is Raaay....?" She was evidently searching for the end of it rather hopelessly.

(This post was last modified: Oct 20, 2018, 07:58 PM by Lilith. Edit Reason: for demonstration tag )
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
all good to me!
reiko tainn

Since he got here, Sven, Ravenna and Leotie were the only ones that knew about Treyah. About how Treyah had dismissed him from the Draw's borders simply because he wanted to figure out what life was like elsewhere. Sure, he regretted the decision every now and then simply because he loved his sister once upon a time. However, her behavior that day had settled something in him that figured that perhaps they were better off separated. Things had gone bad prior to his first disappearance but if she couldn't accept his interest in what could-be then he wasn't quite sure that they were one in the same.

So when the opportunity came knocking to spend quality time with those of the pack, he was uncertain. Reiko valued their opinions and their stories, their teachings and their wisdom, so he opened his arms wide to their company. It didn't make it any less odd, though. Oh yeah, just patrolling. Or what he could, anyways. Nothing ever seemed to happen when he did. He wouldn't push her away though, seeing as he wanted nothing more than to make friends with his pack mates. Reiko, he helped to assist her in confirming the rest of his name though prompted with an apologetic turn of his head, though I don't even know the beginning of yours, I'm afraid. He'd never been good at remembering names, especially not when he was trying to figure out his place.

Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Guardian Dem 2/3 Patrolling the borders.
No one has to know

Her smile brightened trying to ease any discomfort. "Well no one has come this way so we might as well do it, huh." It was always better to have a task at hand when it came to getting to know someone. Made it a little better to carry on a conversation or let it drop. Though she was hoping to make an effort in some way. She'd noticed he hadn't a role and maybe she could help with that. It'd be nice to have another official hunter, though by his stature he'd make a good Guardian too. "All right I shall not forget it." He'd been here long enough for to keep it. "Lilith," she charmingly supplied clearly not offended. As they came to another sturdy willow, she brushed her coat alongside it. Leaving her scent and taking care of an itch. "So Reiko have you been thinking 'bout a pack role? Or is that the last thing on your mind?" The questioned rolled off her tongue pleasantly, as she let her warm gaze land upon him. She continued to move once more not to make him uncomfortable in one way or another.

Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
reiko tainn

Yeah, sure. Acknowledging that they might as well pick up the slack and patrol what was left to do. Reiko was a little bit of here and there with patrolling as his mind seemed to veer off every now and then so his sole focus wasn't here but he was working on it. Sorting through the events of the last year meticulously. A pleasure, Lilith. Even if it was a formal gesture he was rather glad to know someone's name here aside from Leotie and the leaders. At least, he didn't feel as weighted with how little he knew of his pack mates but in his defense, not too many had shown their face to him just yet. Oh uh. Well, I've thought about Guardian. It seems more my style, I guess. Walking the borders and making sure no one... unsavory gets in. He just didn't want anyone upsetting the folks that had let him in. With how Treyah had kicked him out he couldn't really put his finger on why he felt so determined to get things right here. As though to prove that he was sticking to his decision and didn't want to let Treyah win. Do you have a pack role? She seemed like she was probably a guardian since she picked this up rather quick but she could just as easily been a scout.

Inactive No Rank
Lilith
Guardian Dem 3/3 Patrolling the borders.
No one has to know

She was starting to think he was relaxing in her presence. Easily agreeing, and paying note in turn. She found herself curious of his upbringing with those kind of manners. No doubt how he must have appealed to Sven and Ravenna for several reasons to be here. Though young everyone had a story that started somewhere. It was a moment like that she tumbled the idea around. "Is there meaning to your name?" She casually asked. She might as well get what she could out of him. Besides she usually enjoyed a good conversation and if he obliged her she might just have to seek him out more.

It seemed he probably hadn't put much thought to the idea but for that she didn't blame him. Since this wasn't his family pack he didn't anyone to push him in any direction. Why she felt it'd be better if Sven,Ravenna, or even Blitz would take the part perhaps she could help.

"You do look the part  which is half of the battle but have you scuffled much?" She kept her soft tone, and pleasant smile. All assurance. She wasn't trying to mock him or make him feel inadequate by it. Just an true outlook without ill intention. "They bestowed Hunter upon me," she supplied, her attention on the path ahead where else they should add too. "Not that I mind," she added, though there was a twist now to her lips. "I just sorta feel it was from lack of others." Or the idea she might show up someone in the others ranks. She shrugged her shoulders, pausing at a tree where Sven had marked a few days or so ago.

"It does give me reason to be out of pack lands which since the coyotes have thinned is nice. Still get to fill my own curiosity while minding the herds, or catching what small things I can." She didn't want to sound ungrateful for it, or that it was boring. It was not as fancy as scouting or guarding but far more important. She raked her claws at a piece of loose bark. Flaking as much of it as she could to renew the marker. She dropped down to admire her work, then caught him in her sight. "You know you could try them all out. Then you have a sense which one you might like better or have a knack for and in the end you know that much more."

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2019, 01:25 AM by Lilith.)