625 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

What my mortal eyes saw. — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Sorry for delay @Vaken D:

"You and me both..." -The earthen male agreed, taking in deep, calm breath as he relaxed. Garmir would remain wake for little longer, listening their surroundings and thinking. As Vaken laid down to rest, Garmir kept his gaze on him through the corner of his yes. The boy had spirit and despite being but a runt, he already saw something wild and formidable in this being. Should he kill Vaken now before he would grow beyond his control? What if Garmir was making an monster instead of a strong ally? Should he take the risk?

He stared for what seemed like forever but out of all outcomes he could imagine, he could not think of a moment where his apprentice would betray him. Yes, some day Vaken would be too powerful for Garmir to control and yes, he could imagine Vaken taking a path of evil - but whom was he to judge? He was no angel himself and neither were those who made him.

He reached his muzzle over Vaken's neck, breating against his fur. He gave his apprentice a one gentle nudge with his nose before resting his own head down. "Rest now. Tomorrow another lesson..."

~~~faaaaade

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!