(See All?) Announcements
309 Users Online
Aquene, Bing, Google

I'm hesitant, but I guess I'll drink the Kool-Aid once again. — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 21 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anduin Archer
Early afternoon. Far enough from the pack to not be familiar with the area, however not far enough to not be able to follow Anduin and Macha from a distance. ALL WELCOME though Macha definitely wants pooka pups! @Vaeda @Vareth @Sedna @SeeJay
(It can also be assumed that if you're from pookastone you've heard Macha rambling about her spirituality and the 'Moon Mother tm' on countless occasions.)

"Samhain is approaching, Samhain this, Samhain that." Are quite literally the only kinds of things the chocolate male had been hearing from his older sister since the leaves had started to change. It was a little annoying, he didn't even really understand what a Samhain was after all. A wolf? Something related to the Moon Mother? Jeez, she really could be annoying at times. Though he couldn't help but admire how excited she was regardless.

"Is anyone else comin' or just us?" Anduin asked the fae, trotting not too far behind her. He wasn't even slightly familiar with this area, though he trusted his kin enough to tag along. "What are we even doin' out here?"

Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Samhain was one of Macha's favorite Sabbat's, so naturally she was over enthused to have the pups take part in some of it's festivities if they'd allow it. "Not sure.. Maybe? I mean, probably, right?" The fae chirped. Why wouldn't they? It was a free trip away from pack grounds! "We're gathering nice plants to leave as offerings for the deceased. Then I'm gonna teach you all--er, or maybe just you... how to scry using the lagoon! Or at least give ya the run down of it all." Man she hoped more pups showed up. The Archer desperately wanted to teach each and every one of them about the Moon Mother and how much said deity loved and cherished them all, though it's been... Tough to see the least. Seemed Anduin was the only one she could completely get her paws on thus far.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health