819 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Claw, Bing, Juniper, Vasco, Oleander

[S] guess who's back (hint: a NAUGHTY boy) — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
S for swears! || scuffle 1/3

A snarl ripped through the air after the boy's word. Fuck right we aren't. Which means I can do whatever the fuck I please by myself. Without a better warning, Laike rushed forward with what little distance there was between them. He was aiming to slam all of his weight into the yearling. Preferably his chest (to perhaps barrel him right over and or knock the wind out of him) but he would hit whatever he could.

If he had a clue that his own daughter was watching in the distant background, perhaps he wouldn't have been so vulgar and quick to violence. Then again the dumbass boy had it coming.

laike
I’m gonna eat your heart out
I’ve got some work to do
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vasilisa Artemieva

Seconds ticked by and her father didnt turn around, leading her to believe she had avoided detection. A smile pulled at her inky lips and her tail began to swing back and forth hitting the stalks of rye next to her. Vasi would not go completely unnoticed as Risaela came over to her. For a moment the pup was scared she would be in trouble but then she remembered that these big's weren't like the others, they were more willing to have fun and bend rules. So she accepted the nudge with her tail wagging once again. "Ya! Why is he not sleepin'?" She whispered quite loudly, she still didnt want to be caught by her dad.

Laike's snarl reached the child causing her to jump. Ris had blocked her view so Vasilisa almost had forgotten the scene behind her. The sound brought back the memory of when Vaken had crossed the border and she did not like it. Her tail tucked beneath her tawny frame as she tried to hide underneath Risaela. She wasnt as small as she was last time but she didnt like all the same. A single blue orb dared to open to see the pale form of her father slamming into the other wolf. Why was he so mad?

pride15

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
// I thought I replied to this I am so sorry!

Ris was about to respond to the girl when Laike cursed at and lunged for the boy. Vasilisa was quick to hide beneath the tawny teen, and Ris was happy to help her feel that much safer. Honestly, she hadn’t known that this boy was any trouble at all. If she had, she wouldn’t have approached him.

”Laike!” she called out above the snarling, figuring he had a right to know his daughter was there, so he didn’t do anything he might later regret. ”S-stop!” It was obvious Vasilisa was terrified, and Risaela didn’t want her opinion of her father sullied over something like this.

Sure, Laike could be scary, but he was good deep down. Ris still remembered that night that felt like eons ago with the fireflies and her wandering paws.
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: scuffle 2/3

when I'm bad I'm better

If there was anything Vaken was good at, it was instigating. He fumbled, teetering off balance before catching himself. He dug his claws into the ground in order to stay straightened, leaving long claw marks in the dirt. He hated this about himself. It was one of his biggest weaknesses, staying on all-fours. He worked with Ferreiran about it. He worked with Garmir about it. It didn’t seem to do much good, the boy still struggled. He teetered, caught himself at the last second and held his ground. It wasn’t skill but luck that kept him from eating dirt. The white wolf was large, strong and well-fed, nearly a hundred pounds more than the boy. Vaken didn’t stand a chance shoving back. It would have been like pushing a wall. The yearling was bold, but not that stupid. He knew he was tiny.

Despite the size and skill difference, he wasn’t about to submit. He was too stubborn, too emotionally reactive. He felt justified. Puffing his chest out, he showed the man his teeth in a half-snarl, half-smile. He raised his tail, challenging dominance, then began to step forward. It was a dangerous game. Turning his back to Laike went against animal instinct, but the yearling was determined. He walked by him, brushing fur. He didn’t shove, but it was a clear statement: he wasn’t ready to leave. He took the few steps, then returned to his original place. The woman’s cries fell on deaf ears. It didn’t bother Vaken that they had an audience- part of him enjoyed spectators. He glared over at the leader with narrowed, testing eyes then scoffed. “Wolves like you don’t do anything by yourself.”

That’s why he belonged to a pack. Pack wolves never did anything alone. Even if Vaken got the chance, even if he had the man pinned, could the leader really say it would still be one on one? He wanted to roll his eyes. No way. His subordinates would come running long before Vaken had the chance. Even if Laike didn’t alert them himself, Ris would, the smell of blood would. That's just how it worked.

currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]