I'll grow old and start acting my age — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 60 posts.
Inactive Pup
SeeJay
after the whole border issues, being kinda vague. @Celandine

i'm skin and bone

just a king on a rusty throne

She was angry at everyone and everything. That dumb girl had ruined her mood with her self righteous attitude and dramatic appearance of injury. SeeJay was still nursing her tender eye after the hard poke she had received to it which left her with a more squinty appearance than before. But she stayed away from anyone who might have thought about helping. She wanted to be left alone and to wallow in her own self doubting feelings.

What had she done wrong? She had protected the Scowle from an intruder and everyone acted like she was some kind of murderer! Hell, she should have murdered the little brat for being---stop.

Deep breath.

The girl cooled her thoughts and maneuvered herself into the cold water of the lagoon. She was half tempted to just up and leave. She knew nothing of what was beyond the south but certainly there had to be more. If no one wanted her here than perhaps someone wanted her elsewhere.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 06:45 PM by Caelia.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Skoll's reappearance had done nothing to ease the inescapable feeling that something was coming. Normally she might have chalked it up to her own paranoia, but it was tangible enough that even Morganna seemed to notice. Then again, maybe they were the problem. Maybe they weren't supposed to wait for whatever it was, but time and experience had made them this way. Whatever it was, it wasn't happening yet, and there was much to be done. Snaking her way through the earthy formations littering their territory, Celandine latched onto SeeJay's trail, and simply followed it. There's no telling what her lover's return might have done to the girl's psyche, and now was as good a time as any to gauge it. After all, she hadn't known him long before he disappeared.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

She was already chest deep in the cool water when she spotted a familiar pale figure and already SeeJay wanted to dive below the surface and hide. Did the pale female know of the child's wrong doings? How would she react? Was she here to yell and scream too like Vareth? So she lowered herself until she was chin deep in the water. Orange eyes watching from the surface.

SeeJay's ears already swept back against her lightening crown. She had to wonder if she would even be noticed or if there was a chance the pale leader would leave without seeing her.

The girl should have known better than that though. Rarely anything escaped the wolves of the Scowle.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A warren of rabbits is hidden under a nearby tree. +3 Health
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's easy smile quickly turned to a frown as her gaze swept over the child's form. Lightening ears laid back against her skull, indicating that something was wrong. The woman suppressed a sigh, thinking that maybe Morganna would have better luck. She wasn't exactly.. good with feelings, or whatever this was, but she was already there so... 

Greeting the cub with a cuff, Celandine felt her head tilt to the right, as it usually did when she was curious. "Is something wrong sweetling?" She asked, moving to the water's edge.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 07:31 PM by Celandine.)
Inactive Pup
SeeJay

There was no ignoring this it seemed. The voice of Celandine filled the silence and SeeJay soon found herself crawling out of the lagoon like some sort of swamp monster. She was drenched, the chill setting in but she did her best to ignore it. "I messed up." She mumbled softly as her orange eyes stared at the leader's paws.

"I think they hate me. I wasn't trying to kill 'er, I swear." There was a pleading edge to her voice was she finally looked to Celandine's face. Surely she would understand, right? SeeJay had never intended to kill (maybe briefly she had but it was obvious that wasn't the end plan) the trespasser. She merely wanted them out.

Granted she didn't stop to consider that the news hadn't made it to Celandine yet.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine's head flipped from right to left as the girl spoke, her pale brow raising a fraction of an inch. SeeJay had been accused of trying to kill someone? This was certainly news to her, but far more interesting than she'd expected. Had Morganna already spoken to her about this.. whatever it was? "And who is this wolf that you weren't trying to kill? And who hates you?" There was a note of amusement in her voice now, as curiosity took over. She might have been concerned had she not been positive that the 'her' couldn't have been Vaeda. If that were the case, then this wouldn't be the first she was hearing about it, and if it were, there would have been hell to pay.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 07:50 PM by Celandine.)