(See All?) Announcements
542 Users Online
Bing, Google

Fall Cleaning & Trick or Treat 2018
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Neha Your Treatbag Reveals: You had something big plans for tonight and now it's cold and raining, you'll have to figure something else out.
Tzila Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.
Blitz Your Treatbag Reveals: You've been having a reoccurring nightmare all week and tonight it seems like it's becoming a reality.
Jynx Your Treatbag Reveals You take cover from rolling fog in a rocky cave, but on closer inspection it seems as if someone has been clawing at the walls - as if they were desperately trying to escape...
Freyja Your Treatbag Reveals: You could have sworn that through the shadows you saw the biggest wolf of all time, with glowing red eyes, eek!
Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.
Zev Your Treatbag Reveals: A huge howling wind picks up for just a second, but that's long enough to knock a nearby tree over which misses you by mere inches.

and there is a link to my thread feel free to join
Your Treatbag Reveals: Was that a wolf flying across the moon? Laughing? Surely not...

Mako Your Treatbag Reveals: You've been having a reoccurring nightmare all week and tonight it seems like it's becoming a reality.
Skoll, Your Treatbag Reveals: Somehow a deceased deer's skeleton has remained fully intact and upright, it's both intriguing and frightening all at once.
Mouse, Your Treatbag Reveals: Uh-oh, you managed to get your head stuck in a pumpkin!
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Helen Your Treatbag Reveals: Was that a wolf flying across the moon? Laughing? Surely not...
Alvar Your Treatbag Reveals: The night is extraordinarily dark and spooky sounds can be heard outside your den. Hope you're not afraid.

Emmaline Your Treatbag Reveals: A nearby pond has become filled with fallen apples, time to start bobbing!
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]
Aponi Your Treatbag Reveals: Somebody or something keeps moving all of your things behind your back, literally, every time you turn around you hear rustling and moving behind you but nobody is ever there.
Draven Your Treatbag Reveals: You've been having a reoccurring nightmare all week and tonight it seems like it's becoming a reality.
Vaeda Your Treatbag Reveals: You had something big plans for tonight and now it's cold and raining, you'll have to figure something else out.
Mabel Your Treatbag Reveals: Spider webs in the trees leave a spooky shadow over you.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Moonshadow: Your Treatbag Reveals: Uh-oh, you managed to get your head stuck in a pumpkin!

Tyne: Your Treatbag Reveals: Was that a wolf flying across the moon? Laughing? Surely not...

Vasilisa: Your Treatbag Reveals: A spider just dropped down onto your face!

Rosalin: Your Treatbag Reveals: Somehow a deceased deer's skeleton has remained fully intact and upright, it's both intriguing and frightening all at once.
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Garmir Your Treatbag Reveals: Spider webs in the trees leave a spooky shadow over you.
Aurek Your Treatbag Reveals: You could have sworn that through the shadows you saw the biggest wolf of all time, with glowing red eyes, eek!
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!