(See All?) Announcements
604 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

I'm off season — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

She certainly was an argumentative little thing wasn't she, he chuckled at her suggestion that he be the one to walk a few paces. Yeah, he knew exactly what she was getting at. “I'm not the one having trouble walking, I think I will stay right here.” Kajika sat back on his haunches to emphasize his point.

She finally seemed to concede to the idea that he wouldn't be leaving her alone. A satisfied smile crossed his features when it seemed she wouldn't be fighting him any longer. He nodded at her question, “I do. I have a pack there.” He found her view of the mountain rather interesting and took a moment to consider it. “Sounds like you've had some experience with the mountain yourself? It does have a certain pull,” he agreed. He also didn't disagree about the suffocating part considering the tragedies that had occured in the cove.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine made a show of puffing out her chest with a huff, but she otherwise accepted his presence. The woman knew that she was in no shape to argue any further, and wasnt stupid enough to try her luck in such a state. "Fine then." 

“I do. I have a pack there.” Interesting. "You're a long way from your pack.." It wasnt really a question, or a statement. More of a musing. 

She was happy that he at least understood what she meant, because it wasnt something she'd consider easy to describe. It was more of a.. feeling, one that simply threw logic to the wind. "I grew up there." Damnit. She hadn't meant to let that slip. Of course, the admission seemed harmless enough, but Celandine had lived long enough to know that even the smallest truth could give one power over you.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The disagreement they had about whether he was staying or going seemed to finally be over. He was grateful for that as much fun as it had been and all. “I'm glad we're finally in agreement about this,” he said jovially. Now they could get down to business talking about other things, whatever came to mind.

He’d mentioned the mountain and even shared that he had a pack up on the mountain. Momentarily his mind drifted to what his packmates might be doing. He shrugged at his words, “Sometimes it's good to get away for a bit.”

Kajika had lost track of how long he'd actually lived on the mountain in Fallen tree cove. It hardly mattered now, he’d probably die on the mountain. He was fine with that, while his life hadn't turned out how he might have thought he felt he'd accomplished all he could. He was a little surprised by the news that she had grown up there, “Oh, where on the mountain did you grow up?” He asked genuinely curious.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.