(See All?) Announcements
448 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google, Juniper, Apollo, Adelard

you're facing down a dark hall — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Emrys thought his bird theory was a good one since he felt birds might be the only thing to make the sound he and Lachesis had heard. At least he hoped it was the only thing. Once he’d explained the rest of it to his friend the leaders seemed to like the possibility of it. “Its at least a little more comforting than the other possibilities.” Some of which the pale healer didn't even want to think about. “I like that idea, much more pleasant than anything else though if it is a new bird I wouldn't mind finding out what kind.” Especially if it would be making that sound again but so far Emrys hadn't heard anything. He turned his blue gaze on the healer when he was asked how he was. “It has been awhile,” he agreed, “I've been alright. My son Elyan came for a visit recently which it was certainly good to see him again.” Emrys smiled at the thought of seeing his only son again. He still couldn't believe how much he'd grown.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
He smiled and nodded at his friend’s comment. “Perhaps that is an adventure for another day,” he hummed in response, his chin falling softly to the side. He had already done enough exploring for one night, and was not interested in diving further into the darkness. Especially when the origin of the strange sound was still a mystery. His ears twitched as Emrys mentioned that his son—his missing son—had paid him a visit. That was good and unexpected news. Lachesis was happy for his friend—he knew what it was like to lose a child (and to be reunited with them). “That’s wonderful, Emrys,” he grinned in response, his tail swaying softly behind him. “Is he still nearby? How is he doing?” There was more he wanted to ask but Lachesis did not want to bombard his friend with questions. Two would do for now.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Emrys nodded at Lachesis comment, “Another day,” he agreed. It was much too dark and rather late to be going on an excursion to find a bird that might not even be there. There were much more pleasant things to discuss such as the recent visit of his son. He'd started to believe that he might never see Elyan again but that was not the case. He smiled broadly when the pale leader declared it wonderful, “It certainly is and has renewed my hope that we might one day find Arwyn.” Lachesis was full of questions about Elyan and Emrys was happy to answer them. “He's doing well and has a friend that he's been traveling with. They've been helping each other. I'm not sure if he's still nearby but he's been down at the lake. I expect he might stick around for a little while to see his mother.” He very much doubted Elyan would go without a visit to his mother.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.