603 Users Online
Jethro, Google, Bing

I'm Sorry, Please — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
For @Nineva

He didn't understand how this pack shit worked. He couldn't even do his job right. He felt a sharp stab in his chest as soon as his sister pulled away and a deep numbness that came along with it. The Thorben watched as she retreated, for a moment, completely frozen in place before he took off after her, desperation in his step and gaze as he watched her form disappear into the trees. He waited until he was away from the others before he called out to her, "Nineva, wait! Please, Nineva." He was desperate, manic. Yuka could feel his heart beat beating louder in his ears and he approached his sister, amber teal-flecked eyes wide with guilt and sadness - the most emotion he perhaps ever displayed to anyone in his life. While he didn't process other emotions well, he knew that he had disappointed Nineva and not only that but hurt her, and Yuka knew that wasn't okay. The creamy russet-hued man let out a low whine, ears pressed against his head. He might not be able to repair this, but he would be damned if he didn't try.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

There was such an unsettling mixture of emotion stirring inside of her, Nineva wasn't sure what to do with it. She only knew that she needed out, to be where she could breathe and think outside of the claustrophobic horror this forest had become. She needed @Elias, the only one that had really given her anything good, that lasted. She needed to see @Ellery smile again.

It was not the time to witness her brother break, but when were feelings ever convenient? He was spilling over with them, when she had only ever seen him stoic. Her eyes turned to catch his face, and she saw a stranger in him. As much as she didn't want to take the time for Yuka, she could not ignore this complete collapse of the walls he'd been reinforcing his entire life. She knew exactly what this meant to see him so distraught, to see him without a mask.

So she would let him have his say, and hopefully she would have the strength to temper her own words in response.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You discover a half-eaten deer carcass. +5 Health
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
S for swear

The Thorben felt sick to his stomach. Something awful was clenching at his heart and when his sister finally turned around to look at him, he lowered his head, eyes cast down to the dirt ground - a form of submission. This was one non-verbal form of apology, wasn't it? He felt like something was caught in his throat because he was so angry with himself, because hurting Nineva was exactly what he was avoiding. Had he been a catalyst to help move this along? The large brute let out a sob and then the words started and he couldn't stop them, "I know I fucked up and there's no excuse for that. I didn't do my job and that's not acceptable. He told me and he said he would talk to you. I thought...I thought what I was doing was right." He was silent for a moment, looking up at his sister. She was so strong, had been through so much shit and now he was just adding onto it. "I just want to do the right thing, Nin. I never do. I'm so bad."

He had always been bad. Never doing the right thing for their parents, disbanding a pack, killing other wolves just for the pay off, coming here and not even doing what he was meant to do. "I'll do anything, please? I'm so sorry." His voice broke and he just kept muttering his apologizes, glancing down from the ground, back up to his sister. He could hurt them, kill all of them, do whatever Nineva wanted, but he didn't want to lose his sister. She was his only family and he had ultimately gone behind her back for someone else - someone he happened to be very attracted to. "I'm sorry I disappointed and hurt you, Nin. I'm so sorry." Because when someone in your family hurt, you hurt.

Thank you TABs