(See All?) Announcements
284 Users Online
Bing, Google

Assistance is Futile — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Tagging @Nineva @Ellery @Judas for informational purposes or to join. Takes place around the same time as This thread

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

True to his word he'd stuck by Nineva and Ellery's side after things fell apart at the keep. Ramiel was rather disappointed with the way things had ended there. Mostly though with the short amount of time that it had lasted, he'd hoped it would last much longer. He already missed the keep but there he was back in Drooping willows once again. The Archer had thought he wouldn't be seeing this place again for awhile.

The ghost woman and her daughter had made the trip to the border of Willow Ridge after they'd sheltered and rested for the night. While they were away the yearling decided to find something to eat while they were away. Something he could share with them upon their return, no doubt Ellery was hungry.

Once he'd risen for the day he set out in search of a trail that would hopefully have a big plump rabbit at the end.

Table by Grey
(This post was last modified: Nov 04, 2018, 12:53 AM by Ramiel.)
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Anyone please feel free to join them!

i'll be watching

from the center of the hollow moon

Once more Judas Archer was a rogue, a mere traveling vagabond along with his brother and the grayscale Maiden they had chosen to follow. While Judas missed the safety and even more importantly, the sheer beauty of Vigil Keep, something about getting out and about and traveling again riled him up, stirred the fire in him. As a loner, he didn't know where they would lay their heads, who they would run into and what would happen next. His first winter he had spent as a lone wolf with his brother and even though he enjoyed traveling did not particularly want to do that again.

His brother was out there he knew, not far and while Judas would have been content to follow Nineva and Ellery to the Ridge borders the dark Archer brothers were told to hang back for awhile. Likely to talk 'politics'. Either way, Judas headed after his brother's scent, keen on making use of himself along side him as they waited on their next move.

(This post was last modified: Nov 05, 2018, 01:23 AM by Judas.)
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Anyone can still join if they want to.

Ramiel ARCHER

It wasn't winter like the previous year but it might as well have been. He and his brother loners again, fighting the good fight of survival together. They weren't alone this time though as they were following Nineva and her daughter, as if Ramiel could leave them to do this all alone. Now while the two of them went off to the ridges borders it was up to he and Judas to do the heavy lifting.

Ramiel had gone ahead to scope out what was available to them. He wanted to bring back something that would feed them all. Since Nineva had just recovered from and illness she needed all the nourishment she could get. Whether she would admit that or not was left to be seen but the young Archer was going to have her getting sick again.

He wasn't alone for long in his search as he sensed his brother behind him. “It's a shame those coyotes aren't around anymore,” he called back over his shoulder.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

i'll be watching

Judas really wasn't much for 'heavy lifting'. More often then not he didn't care to spend his time tracking for food, following the herds and what not. He didn't want to walk the same route every day of border patrol, didn't have too much of a clue when it came to herbs (other then the poisons his mothers used) and to be honest, probably shouldn't be left alone with the kids either... It was a wonder why Nineva kept his butt around. Still, his endless wondering about gave him the opportunity to find things - scavenge, learn the land, even get into trouble. If anything, he'd fight one hell of a fight if the opportunity had it.

When his brother mentioned the coyotes, he chuckles, limber black legs closing the distance between them with long strides. "Yeah, we could have fun killing them and then have food too." If you were a loner on the move, why waste the meat? And killing a predator was a whole lot more satisfying then taking down prey. More of a challenge. Obviously, Judas had never hunted bison or boar before. Pausing, Judas takes to sniffing the air. "Hey, smell that? I wouldn't give up just yet." Alas, again, Moon Mother blessed their way.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

The coyotes would have made for easy prey considering they were always trying to cause trouble for the keep wolves. They wouldn't have even had to do much since the vermin always seemed to just show up. Except they weren't keep wolves any longer and it was just the four of them. Ramiel was glad that when he'd made his decision to stick with Nin his brother had made the same decision. They could still be together, the archer brothers. It was as it should be.

He chuckled at his brothers words, “Was just thinking of how easy it would be too.” That wasn't the way of things, things hadn't been easy for them for awhile now why should that change. His ears perked when his brother spoke again drawing his attention to a scent in the air. “Now that could be something,” he said finding the scent that Judas spoke of on the air. “Come let's see if we can bring something home for the girls.”

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

i'll be watching

Though perhaps it was not ideal with the Winter's coming, but Judas was happy to be getting out and about with his brother again. He had loved the land of the Keep, loved their densite which they had been blessed with, yet traveling with the Moon is their guide was always something Judas would love. Not to mention they were down south again which meant they would likely take the opportunity to visit his sister while on their search for Elias. The dark teen could only hope things were well with his sis, being the only one he had and only other sibling he really kept up with now savor Ramiel at his side.

'Bring something home to the girls', his brother said. Judas was quick to follow suit after his brother and made way towards the scent of the kill. They were lucky to find no one on scene, the remains of an elk left to the elements of the world. Had they been closet to the mountains he may have thought it from a cougar but with a quick sniff it seemed like it had smelt of wolf. Maybe loners who are what they could and had left the rest on their travel, much like themselves now. "There is plenty here. I say we eat our fill so everything we carry back can be for just them and not split between the four of us." It seemed logical enough, he thought, as he reached over and tugged at some meat off the prey's thigh.

(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2018, 09:36 PM by Judas.)
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Yet again they were without a pack as the winter months started up. It was more than just he and Judas this year but the young Archer was glad for this time with his brother. He'd felt they'd lost some contact during their time in the Keep, now they could have a chance to reconnect. What better way than to find food for their small band and bring whatever they found back to the group. Ramiel didn't know what their future held but as it had been before they would take it one day at a time.

Coming across the scent was lucky and Ramiel didn't want to pass it up so he'd set off with hi brother. What they found was a kill that looked to be abandon, that was even luckier. The archer had no doubt that the two of them could take it over if need be. It was clear as they checked the scene over who the kill belonged to and that they seemed to be long gone. His head came up as Judas spoke, “That seems a sound plan. We can carry more back for them to make sure they can get their fill too.” And what was left if any they could leave for the next longer that needed something to eat.

Table by Grey
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

i'll be watching

Ramiel was in agreement although Judas had found himself already digging in to the kill. It seemed as though the two brothers were destined to travel throughout the harshest season of the year, perhaps a further test of Moon Mother, to strengthen not only themselves as wolves but to strengthen the bond between the two brothers. The teens, now approaching their two year mark into adulthood, had spent half their life already traveling as loners and they had grown quite accustom to that.

After some time passed, Judas moved his bloodied muzzle out of the side of the elk, licked his nose and yawned. Flopping down over onto his side he stretched, obviously finished with his meal. He said nothing to Ramiel for the time being, allowing his brother to finish and relaxing a moment before they headed back towards their aunt and brother's pack.

Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Their plan was set leaving the part where they filled their bellies before taking the rest back to the girls. Ramiel took his place at the kill and began digging in next to his brother. A smile did form on his lips as he thought about he and Judas and their situation. He would have liked for the pack to stay together sure but at the end of the day who did they really need but each other just as they'd had the previous year. The Archer believed they couldn't be torn apart after what they'd been through together.

From his peripheral vision he saw Judas rise from the kill but Ramiel wasn't finished just then. It was just a few more bites before he too rose from the meal. Licking his lips he moved to join his brother in relaxing and allowing his food to digest before setting on the task of dragging what was left back to the girls.

Table by Grey