(See All?) Announcements
264 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon, Aquene

Assistance is Futile — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
If ya want your last post can close it and we make a new one near the lagoon?

i'll be watching

from the center of the hollow moon

The two brothers laid out lazily near the kill which they had found, resting their full bellies under the sparce willow tree forestry which their family called home. As far as Judas still knew, the lower portion of the mountains and the lagoon to the west also belonged to their family's leadership which made Judas feel even more confident he could laze about and so as he pleased here in the south.

After a bit and a yawn, Judas scrambled back up onto his long legs and shook out his stark black coat. Deep grey eyes turned to his brother with a silent gesture. He bent his head down and began knawing and pulling to tear off a large hunk of thigh by the leg to carry back for the girls.

(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2019, 12:02 AM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
I'm fading and archiving with this post so we can get the one closer to the Lagoon started.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Sure they had places to be, things to do but they had no idea how long the girls would be. So he was content to remain laying there with his brother next to the kill. He felt rather safe there under the willows that belonged to the family. So much so that he even dozed a little.

Then when it seemed enough time had passed and they needed to be getting back he opened his eyes. Ramiel was just in time to see Judas rising to his feet to begin pulling at one of the deers thighs for the girls. He rose to his feet as well to help his brother and tear the other thigh off. It would be a good meal for the girls.

Fade

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you