Google, Juniper, Armand, Finley, Apolline, Bing

the angriest ones — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 14 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Abel Tainn
fade with your next post?

Oh.

Was he actually going to get to see her too? She was around here?

Abel had felt a bit stupid for grazing over her scent but he also hadn't been bothering the pack wolves in the area. He had kept to himself as long as he had been lurking within the falls. It was a safe bet for a loner in winter. He had never done this before, of course, but he had common sense.

It seemed by the male's positioning that he was ready to go. Now. Abel respectfully nodded his head before remember his better manners. Thank you, by the way. For a lot of things really. Somehow managing his sister, letting his sister stay with him and of course for now taking him to see her. At least he assumed that was what was happening. But saying all of that would have been a lot of word vomit and Abel was content to stick to just a few words.

(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2019, 01:17 AM by Abel.)
Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
I don't care if heaven won't take me back

Askan shrugged. It wasn't a big deal nor did he have any interest in making it so. He knew that if he'd ran into someone who knew where his sisters were he'd want them to lead the way. There was no time like the present and the sooner he smushed the two Tainns together the better, probably. At the very least he'd have them out of his fur for a while and that was enough to appease the Selwyn for now.

"This way." Was all Askan said he led the Tainn along through the forest, another dark wolf to his edgy collection.

Fade

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]