521 Users Online
Google, Bing, Magg, Flair

Hard-won Homecoming — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
OOC: This will be Tagg's last post.  HE IS NOT DEAD, JUST UNCONSCIOUS 

Tagg could hear the voices around him, but he couldn't make out what they were saying.  Had he imagined getting home? Was it a dream? What if the voices were not those of his family but of his hunters? Was he about to die?

A warm feeling came over him.  If he was about to die then maybe they were the voices of his parents, his grandparents, his sister... "Staryn? Mom?" He called weakly, though he wasn't entirely sure his voice worked. "Dad?" What a relief it would be if they came to greet him. 

But then he remembered his family now, his sons and daughter and his wife. His beloved Moonshadow.  He couldn't leave her alone.  He couldn't leave his pups fatherless. They had a pack, which was more than he had, but it wouldn't be the same.  He couldn't abandon them now.  He was a fighter; a guardian of Fallen Tree Cove.  He could do this.

The fog around his mind parted, though it was just a little. He could smell Moon and Chan, and that was all he needed.  "It's alright, I'm here. I'm not going to leave you." He mumbled.  Everything would be okay, he was going to be okay. 

With that thought, the darkness surged again and he relaxed into sleep.

EXIT
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

As was only Natural Moonshadow's gaze was wrought with worry and Kajika had no doubt that his godson carried the same worried as his co-lead. Tagg lay on the ground before them in bad shape, worse than the alpha knew how to treat himself. It was lucky that they had found Sylva when they had and brought her into the fold, she could put her skills to work and show them what she could do.

Kajika for his part was worried for his friend but also for the pack. Without knowing what exactly had happened to his second in command he could not know if there were dangers out there for the pack. Chan stood guard over the four of them and moments later Sylva disappeared back to the infirmary den. It would be up to he and Chan to get the guardian there so that he could he treated and start his recovery.

No more time should he wasted so the alpha stepped forward and brushed his muzzle along Moonshadow's, “Don't worry we'll get him the help he needs and with a little time and rest I'm sure he'll be fine. Why don't you go ahead to the infirmary and Chan and I will bring him along.” He then turned his attention to his godson, “Chan come, help me with your father.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
All that occurred behind him passed through a filter before reaching his attention, and it failed to reach him until his name was spoken firmly by Kajika. A last sweep of the land before them was made before he finally turned around, padding over to his fallen father's side. For a moment, with as still as he was and with his eyes closed, Chan thought he had succumbed to his wounds and passed. Then he saw the raise of Tagg's shoulders as he breathed, and the youth let out a sigh of relief. Were he more experienced he would know; wolves died with their eyes open.

The boy did as instructed, using his quickly-building muscle to assist in carrying his father back home, to safety to recuperation.

/exit
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
The young medic had finally found her precious yarrow, the leaves were shriveled up and wilting, she shook her head, the potency would be diminished, she’d need to find more as soon as she could, but the few leaves she had left would have to do for now. The den was small, barely enough room for her to have her own nest and the plants, there was enough room for a large sick wolf or a couple her own size. Sylva scraped as much moss and nesting as she could from her own into into what would be Tagg’s for the next few days. Once it was done, she stood beside the entrance, waiting.

-exit-
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika's mind was now on the task of getting Tagg to the infirmary. He needed medical attention right away so they couldn't waste anymore time than they already had. With one last look toward Moonshadow he moved to help Chan support his father's body. Tagg had fallen unconscious so it was up to him and the younger eastfall. Sylva had gone ahead to prepare for the Guardians arrival. The dark man felt more grateful they had a healer who'd remained with them. If they hadn't found the young she wolf he wasn't sure what would become of Tagg or what would have become of Birtie when she'd gotten the injury to her eye.

Exit

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It was horrifying to see her love in this condition and her heart ached at the fact that her eldest had to witness it as well. Kajika did his best to comfort her saying with time he'll be just fine. The large onyx woman wanted to believe him, and part of her did. However the sight before her silver eyes made it hard for her to completely believe it. With a whine Moonshadow shook her head. She wouldn't be leaving their sides, she had full faith that Sylva could manage preparations on her own. Moving to the side she allowed her best friend and her son carry her husband. If they needed help she would assist.

-Exit-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]