904 Users Online
Google, Bing

fear leads to anxiety — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsong who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nymphnora Stallion
@Cheedo @Daesamar
Nymphnora sighed. It had been almost a month since the Clearwater Tarn wolves had decided to let her stay with the pack for a while, and she knew their situation was dire. The small brown wolf had left and the family now consisted of two wolves, one just a yearling. A feeling of trepidation followed the creamy white girl everywhere. If this pack disbanded, she'd have nowhere to go.

She wanted to help but didn't know how. Maybe she could invite a few loners in. They obviously needed more wolves. Surely there would be a few loners looking for a pack around.  She called out for the pack, ready to share her idea, even though she doubted they hadn't already thought of it.
Nymphnora is currently traveling with Daesamar, and he can join any of her threads!

Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Things in the Tarn just seemed to be getting worse and worse. Jenny and Odin had been gone much longer than Cheedo had expected and she was getting very worried that they wouldn't be coming back. Awinita also seemed to have disappeared leaving the alpha feeling like she was going to have to figure out something to do with the pack soon.

Her worries were growing by the day and she didn't want to face them. This wasn't supposed to he her job but she was stuck with it for the time being at least. Now she had to wonder when the rest of the pack would just slip away as the others had. A call from their most recent recruit brought her from those thoughts. She was curious what the pup wanted so hurried to meet her. Within moments she found Nymphnora, “What can I help you with my dear?” She asked as she approached.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Winter was starting to take its grip on the Lore, things were looking bleak for the dwindling pack but Daesamar refused to let that stop him from trying to keep positive about things. There was only three of them now, and one of them still a pup, but three of them anyways. The yearling was settled under the barren trees when he heard the call go up. His crooked right ear perked and he clambered to his paws with a soft grunt. He was curious about what was on the newest member’s mind. He paused for a moment, Cheedo would probably be there as well, he knew she’d be stressing over the current conditions. He looked around, wondering if there was something that he could take with him to try and get her mind off of things.

There was nothing but rocks and twisted roots around him, none of that would do. He turned his head toward the direction of the call, if he was guessing correctly then there would be a cache hidden away between him and them. It wasn’t a big one, it was mostly filled with the shriveled remains of some plants that had drawn his fancy. Right...becoming a healer, Gotta work on that.” he said to himself, but there was also a couple of hares he had stashed in it the days before. Two of them would hardly fill the three of them, but it might be a nice snack to share.

A smile formed on the youth’s muzzle and he even bobbed his head a bit as he started off toward the cache, his tail swishing behind him. Eventually, he found it nestled among the roots of a tree, he grimaced when he saw exactly how decayed the plants had become, he nudged the rotting clumps away and grabbed the first hare. He pulled it out and sat it before his paws and he snatched the second one. It was tricky to balance them, but he effectively held each one by a hind leg, dangling from his jaw. And smacking his chin with each step. This didn’t stop him from giggling softly at the feeling as he turned and headed off toward Nymphnora.

As he came closer, he picked up her scent, and Cheedo’s on the air. He wasn’t surprised at all to see that his pale leader had arrived before he had. He let a muffled growl escape to announce his presence before he dropped the two hares between his packmates. Still smiling, he bobbed his head to Cheedo and then looked at Nymph. “Everything alright? And you two hungry?”
(This post was last modified: Nov 21, 2018, 12:51 PM by Daesamar.)
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Wolfsong who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nymphnora Stallion
I'm not sure if she can get demonstrated advisor LP for calling a pack meeting here, but if so Advisor 1/3
Cheedo, the alpha, was the first to arrive. Nymphnora turned to greet her with a smile, before sitting back to wait for Daesamar. "Let's wait until we're all here," she said as an answer to her question. She felt uncomfortable calling a meeting like this, but the two other wolves were friends and always sympathetic towards her. Nothing would go wrong.

Daesamar walked up, carrying two rabbits in his jaws. "I was thinking," her voice quivered a bit, and she reminded herself that she was only sharing her idea. "Maybe we could try to find some loners to join us. I mean, winter's coming, and I wouldn't want to be alone in the cold. She took a small bite of one rabbit, nervously awaiting their reactions.
Nymphnora is currently traveling with Daesamar, and he can join any of her threads!

Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

When she found their youngest member Cheedo of course wanted to know what was bothering the girl. Nymphnora wanted to wait until they were all there which was reasonable in the tawny alpha opinion. So they would wait for Daes to show up before getting started.

They didn't have to wait long and when he finally did show up it was with two rabbits held in his jaws. “You two go ahead, I'm not feeling very hungry,” she told when asked if she was hungry. The truth was she hadn't been very hungry since the Tarn had fallen apart.

When Nymphnora got her chance to speak it was about bringing more members into the pack. Cheedo's gaze drifted over to Daes for a moment before returning to the pup. “You are more than welcome to look for new members and I will be happy to meet anyone you bring home. Just don't promise them a place until I've spoken with them, okay?” Cheedo didn't have a problem with them recruiting but she had tried and had lost hope in that but she wouldn't stop her subordinates, maybe they would have better luck.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you