(See All?) Announcements
569 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google

The Pillars of the Earth — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Whatever the reason that kept him awake was something that could be explored on another day. He was more interested in the company he had during this herb search and perhaps teaching her something that could be helpful since she seemed willing. More than that though he wanted to spend time with Anastasia, she always seemed to welcome his company. There was something to be said for that.

As he moved further along the path he'd chosen he made sure his companion was following. An explanation was given to what he was looking for and she understood perfectly. “You should give yourself more credit I'm sure you would know the difference between grass and something potentially important.” He of course had more faith in her certain that she had some experience. “If you find something that you think we can use but aren't sure just ask, I'll tell you.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

With an uncertain smile, she was gracefully nodded her head. At the very least, she'd welcome his commitent to keeping her hopes up and her self-doubt away. Anastasia had always wanted a pretty simple life but as it turned out, she had realized that she wasn't cut out for things to come easy. As she had grown in the last few years, it had been rather hard to come by solid relationships. Perhaps it was age or even her knack for turtling up in the Surge; either way, she didn't make a whole lot of friends. So knowing that Emrys welcomed her company as he was now was certainly uplifting. I might be able to tell the difference then, she chuckled hoping that she would be able to tell the difference but weeds had a way of looking beautiful when they were nothing truly special about them at all. With a nod, understanding his proclamation, she began moving forward in an attempt to find something of value to his herb search. Not a whole lot poked out at here as something unusual and helpful, but she looked for the sake of the company.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

It hadn't ever bothered the healer when he searched for herbs with someone who didn't know then as he did. It was a welcome opportunity to do what he enjoyed and that was to teach others. Unfortunately he wasn't sure he would get that chance with Anastasia since there didn't seem to be much to find as of late. That might be good so that she wouldn't feel pressure to find something of use but if she did he would be there to help her with it. “All you can do is try Anastasia and the more you do the better you'll get. I wasn't very good at finding and remembering when I first started,” he said with a chuckle, “It used to drive my mother crazy having to keep repeating herself.” It probably might have helped had he paid more attention but the repetitions had paid off. So much so he now considered himself an accomplished healer.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

The pale advisor listened carefully and looked closely, hoping to be at least relatively decent and present for the task at hand. Emrys was decidedly a good friend and she wanted to be able to help him. So she closely looked around, taking a moment to look at him and chuckle at the idea of his mother screaming about repeating herself. As she continued walking towards a group of green that stuck out among the cold, she looked at a plant that seemed to have rather waxy leaves (basil) and turned to Emrys expectantly. What's this? she asked, turning her nose to point at it, is this an herb? It seemed like it might be and she could swear it smelled like it should be - but she had nothing to determine what it might do. 

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Emrys thought that by sharing his own struggles of learning about the different plants and what they are used for would encourage Anastasia. As he spoke he joined he continued in his search for any plant that would be useful to him in taking care of the pack. He’d drifted a little away from Ana as they searched. So when she spoke up asking about a plant she’d found he had to cover a short distance to get to her. When he reached her he inspected the plant in order to identify it. “It’s Basil and yes it's an herb that can be used in healing,” he said with a smile. “I knew you could do it,” he added giving her a bump on the shoulder.