375 Users Online
Bing, Oleander, Apollo

No Words — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 588 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
@Moonshadow @kajika @staryn @birtie @Chan

He was tired... So tired. For once he wasn't hungry; that carcass had really helped. Even so, when he smelled home wafting over the ground he all but cried in happiness. Clumsy paws sped up and he glanced over his shoulder to make sure his sister was following.

"I'm home! Mama! Papa! Chan! I'm home!" he crowed as he tripped over the border. He very nearly fell, but he'd learned the hard way to keep his balance.

He skidded to a stop and allowed his momentum to carry him over sideways so he could roll in the smell of his family blanketing the ground. He was home!

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha was gnawing on the leg bone of a deer that he'd found to pass some time. It wasn't often anymore that he had the chance to slip off and have some quiet time. He didn't mind of course, he knew what he was getting into when he accepted the rank of alpha. Still he did like to have a few moments to not think about anything or to figure out how to deal with the most recent problems of the pack.

He paused in his chewing when he heard a small voice. Though it was small it was loud enough he had been able to make out the words. Immediately he had one guess who it was, Nash had finally found his way home. The dark alpha rose to his feet and made his way to the young Eastfall, deer bone forgotten. “Welcome home Nash, your parents will be very happy to see you,” he greeted the boy upon his approach.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg was feeling much better and was spending quite a fair amount of time out and about. Sylva was a credit to the pack and her talent was showing with his recovery.

Even so, when he heard a certain voice wavering through the air he thought maybe he was slipping again. "Nash?" he woofed quietly, ears standing on end as he stopped so he could hear better over the sound of his own pawsteps. He could hear the crunch of time paws. 

Tagg blurred into motion. "Nash!"
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The ebony woman had been scarce around her home of late. It wasnt the same without her children. Nash was still missing, @Roland seemed to be gone, and @Tulip was still missing as well. Moon had a bad case of the winter blues and it didnt seem like they were gonna let up. Her large frame was curled tight into a ball in her birthing den as she tried to nap. A single sliver dusted ear flicked when she though she heard the voice of her youngest son. It was just a dream, it had to be. Her doubt faded though as the voice of her husband call out Nash's name. She lifted her head and pressed her silver dusted ears forwards.

Scrambling out of the den where he was born Moonshadow ran towards her last born son. The sudden cold stung her nose and eyes but she didnt care. All she cared about was seeing her baby again. Large paws raced over the snow as fast as they possibly could. Silver orbs fell on the only child to take after her. "Nash!" she cried out as she bolted to his side. "Baby, I thought I lost ya" she peppered him in kisses.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 588 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash had barely set foot in the territory before his godfather was there, greeting him back home. His parents were hot on his heels, calling for him. His mother peppered affection as she marveled over his return.

He immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorry," he whined as he nuzzled into his mother's chest and stared up at his father with wide eyes. "I didn't mean to get lost." He wouldn't get lost again. He had been so scared and alone and tired and hungry and now he was here with his mum and dad again. Their scent washing over him filled him with a sense of completeness.

"I missed you." He mumbled into their fur.

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika should have known that Moonshadow and Tagg would be right behind him at Nash's call. Tagg was the first to arrive after him followed closely by Moonshadow. Kajika of course stepped back and moved to take a seat while the Eastfall parents welcomed their son home. He couldn't really blame them since he didn't know how he would act upon seeing his long lost child. He remained quiet waiting for them to get all of their hello's out of the way. He of course was happy for his friends to finally have their son home and hoped that Nash would be staying instead of putting his parents through more worry.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.