(See All?) Announcements
403 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Eros, Bing, Juniper, Apollo

electrify my golden tooth — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
This is a Pack Random Event! I would like to see most, if not all of us, present within the thread. ♥ @Kajika @Tagg @Sylva @Staryn @Chenoa
RE: Fallen Tree Cove, it looks like someone has been messing with your cache!

She had been on the move to make rounds, checking the caches and pondering the well being of...well, everything. Perhaps they could round up their small clutch of members and find a target of prey to pick off in order to stock their caches. Granted she needed to know just how big of a creature they would need to go after in order to fill them.

Something was off when she reached one that was a bit too inland from the borders for a loner to try to successfully pick off. Her nose scrunched as she huffed in distaste. The damn thing had been...raided? There was little left in it and the earth had been disturbed. Either some bold creature had slipped in to have its fill or they had a pest within their own ranks. Birtie would not let it stand either way.

Her skull tipped back and she let out a short, curt call for the other Cove wolves.

Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark figure of the cove alpha moved along the borders checking for anything out of place and refreshing the markers. He’d been at it most of the morning ensuring he did a thorough job. It was the time of year they needed to be extra alert for intruders of all kinds. He didn't want his pack to suffer because they hadn't done their due diligence.

His ears perked when he heard the call from his lover and co-lead alerting that something was amiss. Wanting to support her in this and being curious as to what had lead to her call Kajika didn't waste any time getting through the cove to where she was waiting. He first greeted her with a touch of his nose to her cheek before taking in the sight of the cache. “We're going to have to fix this quickly. Any idea who or what might have done this?” He asked as he started searching for clues.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg was mostly minding his own business and thinking about asking @Moonshadow if she wanted to go for a hunt when a short summons cut through the chill winter air.  He immediately perked up and looked in the direction it had come from.  Their newest lead female hadn't called all of them before - at least to his knowledge.  He quickly got up and started off that way, noting that his muscles didn't whine in protest this time.

"What happened?" he asked as he arrived, though it quickly became evident.  His fur prickled along his spine.  It was winter and the pack needed this food! He didn't want to think ill of another pack member, but he couldn't help but wonder... "What about @Tulip? She's raided our cache before, and nobody's seen her in a while, right?"

She'd gone missing even before he'd been ambushed by coyotes, and as far as he was aware nobody had seen her in the interim.  He hoped she wasn't hurt, but if she'd raided their food stores rather than ask them to come back it wouldn't go well for her.  He knew the members of this pack were wolves of their word and they would not stand for a repeat offense.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

With the return of her little boy Moon was in higher spirits. Having made sure @Nash was still tucked in warm the large woman made her way to the lake. A short curt call reached her ears summoning the pack. Part of her didnt want to go but the other part wanted to see how her temporary replacement was doing. So she changed direction and made her way to where the call originated from. She arrived just in time to hear her husband suggest that it could have been Tulip who had stolen from them. Her skin prickled and she fought the urge to growl. Her tail lashed as she made her way to them. "She wouldn't have done that. She would have came home." her tone was short as she looked first to Kajika then Birtie and finally her husband. She knew the girl had tried it before, that was the whole reason she ended up in the cove in the first place. Moonshadow had spent the most time with the yearling. She knew how the girl had become loyal to not only her but the cove as a whole and would not stand for any suspicion of someone that wasnt there to defend themselves.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Her lover and co-lead arrived prompty which was no great surprise to her. He was a dutiful beast. She had been ready to answer him but another male was quick to show up and blurt out answers. Her face crinkled softly at his acusations and her tongue was equpied with an answer only to be stomped out by another voice. She wanted to believe what Moonshadow said was truthful. Surely the skitish thing would have returned to some area of the cove but there was something that could not be ignored. Her scent isn't here either. She noted calmly with a raised brow in the direction of the half-blind male. Did he not notice? Did they have a broken nose amongst them?

I'm not sure what or who has done this. They covered their tracks and scent well it appears. There is no doubt we need to be extra diligent of the borders. She spoke with ease before her gaze wandered over to Kajika. If he had anything to add now was the time.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Tagg and Moonshadow weren't far behind the dark alpha when he arrived on the scene that Birtie had called them to. Kajika took a few moments to survey the scene and the damaged that would need to be taken care of as soon as possible. During which time Tagg suggested that it had been Tulip who'd raided their cache. Not for the first time the alpha wanted to bare his teeth to his second, he didn't however. Instead he waited for Moonshadow and Birtie to say their piece on the matter before he spoke. “Tulip wouldn't do this. She would have no reason to knowing she would be welcome back if she returned.” That was all he was going to say on the matter of the dark yearling. At Birtie said there wasn't any reason to suspect her anyway.

“We need to figure out if this was another wolf, a loner perhaps that is having trouble. Maybe one of the coyotes that didn't go with the rest that is now desperate with winter upon us.” His gaze landed on Birite as shed mentioned the borders, “Have any of you found anything suspicious during your patrols?” He hoped that maybe something would turn up but perhaps the culprit had been extra careful.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Pinn who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chenoa Tallis

She had been napping on the rocks overlooking the icy lake when the call touched her ears. While she wanted to remain curled up there, the urgency of her mother's call had her up and at em. Arriving last, the girl was only able to catch Birtie's question. “Have any of you found anything suspicious during your patrols?” The youth worried her bottom lip, afraid of what this question implied. Nothing bad could happen here in the Cove, right? So why was she so unsure now? Quickly, the inky fae racked her brain, trying to remember ever thinking that something was strange or off. When she was unable to come up with anything, she wondered if that made her more or less scared.

(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2018, 10:24 PM by Chenoa.)
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg was quickly shot down by his mate and he bored his head in reference to her; she knew the young lady much better than he did and he didn't WANT to think she would do this again .He found it reassuring that the others quickly agreed with her and moved on.  

Tagg shook his head at Kajika's question. "Since there's no scent I was merely trying to think of a plausible answer, no matter how unpleasant. I haven't noticed anything on watch, though o also haven't quite made it back up to my full patrol schedule of the past."

He was better now though, and he would be able to watch now carefully. "I have recovered enough to return to my full duties now, I think. I will double my vigilance."
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
Final round! I'll be archiving this by January 31st. For anyone who has missed enough posts, I'm happy to keep Birtie in a bit longer if desired for posts simply PM/DM me and we can work something out. @Kajika @Tagg @Moonshadow @Chenoa.

She gave a soft shake of her head at her lover's question. Nothing unusual or alarming had been presented to her upon any patrols. Things seemed rather silent for the Cove. Although she knew that perhaps now she should take that with a grain of salt.

A yellow eye spotted her growing daughter, nearly indistinguishable from the adults at her rapid growing age. When had the children become so big? It felt like just yesterday she could fit them right against her sides. She could attempt to do so now but she would certainly get some kicking in her ribs. Come here, Noah. The mother beckoned with a soft beckoning of her muzzle. She wished for her to be included more in this gathering. It was important for the girl to begin witnessing and taking part in the more adult-geared conversations.

Don't overwork yourself too much. We need our guardian in working shape. She teased kindly towards their tattered guardian, a man worth his title most days even if his recent accusation had been shoddy at best.

(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2019, 12:55 AM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chenoa Tallis

It was both relieving and disheartening to know that she had no relevant information. If nothing seemed out of order then maybe everything was ok, but at the same time, if something had happened... Noah's flattened ears perked up at her mother's soothing tone, as if a little bit of weight had been lifted off of her dainty shoulders. The youth wasted no time closing the distance between them, tail hesitantly wagging as she tipped her muzzle up in an attempt to lick the underside of Birtie's chin. There was comfort in family even when the rest of the world seemed uncertain, and for that, the lake bird would always be thankful.