Bing, Google, Adelard, Apollo

Galway Girl — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nams who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Makvala Stark
@Anastasia <3 This girl needs some hunting lessons

Said, "baby, I just want to dance" my pretty little Galway girl

Makvala, like her siblings, were starting to grow and fast. She was starting to grow into those giant paws, and was taking advantage of her newfound grace, using it to cure her zoomies faster than ever before… that was, before they came back to haunt her. She decided today that she was going to use her speed to try and hunt. She’d seen a couple of the adults come back with small creatures hanging in her jaws and figured hey, I could do that. While she wasn’t pursuing creatures just yet, she had a very convincing stick.

She was on the run, running as fast as she could before she pushed up on the ground with her paws, leaping in the air before dramatically pouncing on the stick, locking it between her jaws as she gnawed on it, talking to herself every so often when she removed the stick from her mouth. “HA! Now I’ve got you!” She was totally doing this right… right?

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Surely everyone within the pride knew that if ever they wondered where Ana was, it was almost always nearby to one of Lachesis' children. They gave her the heart and the youth that she had missed so long ago and while she didn't have any kids of her own yet, she was quite content for them to be her pride and joy now. While she had spent some time with Legolas not too long ago, she heard Makvala screeching not too far away and headed in her direction. Immediately pleased to see that the girl was having a rather inventive session of stick-killing, to which Ana smiled and continued forward. He's puttin' up quite a fight, huh? she asked as she exposed herself and made quite the entrance. The stick was strong but Mak was no doubt stronger, able to potentially snap that stick in half if she tried hard enough. She needed a smarter opponent though...

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Nams who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Makvala Stark
OMG @Anastasia I'm so sorry - the semester hit me like a wrecking ball

SAID, "BABY, I JUST WANT TO DANCE" MY PRETTY LITTLE GALWAY GIRL

Makvala had not been expecting anyone to be watching her, so when she heard the voice creep up, she jumped almost out of her fur, her head turning to see the white dove hovering with a smile on her maw. “He’s as good as done fer.” She claimed proudly, picking up the stick in her mouth and plopping it down right in front of Ana. Now, if only she could do that with actual prey, then she’d be in much better shape, right? Still, baby steps were key in making it through the early and fragile stages of puppyhood.

That didn’t mean there wasn’t room before error.

“I saw papa take down a rabbit the other day. It was sooooo fast, but he was faster.” The admiration carried in her tone as she looked up at the advisor. “I wanna be just like that when I’m older, super fast!” She was being a little loud, her voice carrying over, maybe a bit more of an energetic (hyped) yell than her normal voice.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

All Anastasia had wanted throughout her entire life was the idea that she could be there for those who needed someone. That she could be the help they needed or she could find it through another. It was through Makvala's excited voice that she could see the promise that was laden there. She had quite the spirit, easily presumed that she took on Lilya's more outgoing nature when she was little. Lachesis had been more quiet and reserved than most, not this bubbly - at least, not at first. Mmm, she murmured quietly, listening to the little girl express her greatest adoration for her father's quick thinking and quick feet. He's pretty fast, you say? While she had an idea of how fast he had likely been going for she had known him for so long, she could only imagine what it would look like to a young child. Oh, I'm certain you will one of the fastest. Once she grew into those legs of hers, she would be quick and fierce. A woman in her own right, one had to start somewhere with their confidence and Anastasia was going to be there to support her, uh, niece and nephews as best she could.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!