(See All?) Announcements
855 Users Online
Google, Bing

shaping up — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
feel free to wrap up with yours/archive!

He nodded once more in response to the scarred male’s response, his chartreuse gaze flitting over to his new companion; subordinate. Had two months been enough for Wyckoff to see the Lore and decide where was best for him to settle down? Lachesis had moved around more than he had wanted to in his younger years, and often still yearned to stretch his legs and see his former haunts. But he had a family—a home. He would remain at the Surge until he no longer felt the desire to lead and a replacement came along to take the throne.

“A few rambunctious cubs,” he hummed in amusement as he responded to the male’s question, his ears cupped forward. “my mate, who leads the pack with me, and half a dozen others.” They were not as grand as they once were, but they remained steady. Stable. That’s all that mattered to the ghost. “You will meet them soon,” he added as he motioned forward with his maw. The main dens were not far from where they were.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Wolfsong who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
Wyckoff nodded. It sounded like an okay size for a pack. Large enough to be stable, small enough to be like a family. He followed Lachesis further into the territory. The dens were in sight now. He almost shivered at the thought of sleeping right next to a whole pack of strangers. What if they were bellicose toward him and decided he shouldn't be there anymore and wanted to chase him out or kill him? He resolved not to let his guard down for at least the first few nights. He couldn't be killed in the middle of the night. A vicious fight with someone who was truly stronger, that he could accept. It was a death he probably didn't deserve, but he could honor it as a way to meet his demise. Not dying in his sleep, then he would always know, even as he suffered in hell, if it existed, that his killer was a coward.

-fade-
(This post was last modified: Jan 19, 2019, 02:05 PM by Wyckoff.)
Have you read my player preferences?