(See All?) Announcements
82 Users Online
Bing, Google

plot w/ us
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

plot with me! I usually tend to shy away from OOC planning but my muse needs some replenishing and I would love to get my children active again.

Lachesis "xix" stark. leader of Driftwood Surge.
Soft-spoken and diplomatic, Lachesis is a level-headed dad of all dads. He just wants to help others and will do anything for his family and his pack. He is wise and thoughtful, and unfortunately usually sees the best in others. He's gotten a little wary of others with age (and recent threats) but he's not a regular dad; he's a cool dad.

looking for...
→ threads with packmates
→ healing threads (with loners?)
→ threads with family/cubs
→ literally just let him help you because he wants to

where can you find him?
Turtleback Lake, Kingsfall, Windsong Fjord, Northern Mountain of Dire, Lowlands, Secret Falls.

Legolas stark. pup of Driftwood Surge.
Son of Lachesis Stark. Literally absorbed all of his parents' anxiety in the womb and is a mess. He's nervous and st-st-stutters, but he's absolutely adorable and will probably steal your heart. He occasionally hangs out with a little grey jay named Chip. Usually found wandering around on his own as he feels like a burden to his family and packmates (because he's literally scared of everything). He is soft boy.

looking for...
→ threads with strangers! > i want to make him uncomfortable
→ threads with family + packmates
→ he needs some friends/enemies
→ wouldn't mind getting him into trouble; spook him!

where can you find him?
Turtleback Lake, Kingsfall, Windsong Fjord, Northern Mountain of Dire, Lowlands, Secret Falls. Mostly turtleback lake, as he does not wander too far from home.

Sachiel leigh selwyn. yearling of Shallows Edge.
Sad, angsty boy. Sachiel has been in a serious slump since his best friend, Hawthorne, left Relic Lore. Now you can find him moping around the borders of Shallows Edge or sulking somewhere deep in the woods. He isn't fond of company and would rather keep to himself, but he's not opposed to conversation once in awhile. He's stubborn and a little hot-headed, and don't get on his bad side becaue he'll remember (photographic memory, duh). And if you have orange coloured eyes he 100% won't look you in the eye because it's least favourite colour. He associates moods with colours and is handsome af but doesn't know it. Chances are you'll fall in love with him. Sorry.

looking for...
he wants to be a scout! @ me w/ scouting threads
→ threads with packmates
→ be friends with him, or don't
→ hook me up w/ them one-sided feels

where can you find him?
Turtleback Lake, Secret Falls, Red Fern Forest, Sierra Hills, Mountain of Dire, Kingsfall, Spectral Woods. If it involves scouting he'll travel (given permission of his grumpy dad, Askan.)

Cyril kael-santoro. Lone Wolf.
unofficial bodyguard of Willow Ridge.
His mother, Piety, and his little brother, Valentin, have left the Lore but Cyril decided to stay behind because his story isn't finished just yet. He's living viva la loner life and has no intentions of joining a pack any time soon (or ever). He isn't really sure what the future holds for him, but he's getting antsy sticking close to the Ridge and would like to spread his wings. He has the freedom he's always wanted but he feels obligated to stick close to his friend Adeltra as he's terrified of losing her. You can find him lurking around Willow Ridge, warding off unwanted visitors and dropping off snacks to keep on Sven & Ravenna's good side.

looking for...
→ other loners - maybe a travelling buddy for when he decides to cross the mountain?
Adeltra threads, always
→ threads w/ the wolves of Willow Ridge since he keeps lurking around their borders

where can you find him?
Drooping Willows, Iridescent Lagoon, Hush Meadow, Whisper Marsh, Riddle Heights, Sacred Grove... basically anywhere in the South-West. Eventually he'll head over onto the Eastern side (in the new year).

Orionis rigel. Lone Wolf.
This poor boy has been on his own for too long and if he doesn't a) find his mother or b) join a pack, the boy ain't making it through the winter. He got taken by a group of coyotes toward the end of the summer and has mostly been on his own since. He's malnourished and a little delusional, and has completely forgotten his name (and most of his ability to speak). He's desperate for someone to cling onto and has kind of given up on the idea of his mother finding him.

looking for...
→ a caregiver!
Inna & Kerberos

where can you find him?
He was last seen near Sacred Grove but he's pretty flexible to travel anywhere on the Western side of the Lore.

delora "Blue" mizuno. Lone Wolf.
Blue has made her way down to the Lore to figure out what the heck is so special about this place and forge her own path. She still prefers the ocean over the trees, and is usually found close to water sources. She has not decided whether she wants to stay or if she will return to the Great Bear Rainforest, but she has no intentions of joining a pack. Unless she's convinced otherwise, but for now she's a free-bird and travelling wherever her little seagull heart desires. She's a little awkward and sharp-tongued, and is pretty difficult to make friends with, but she's loyal AF when you finally crack her shell-like exterior. Show her you can fish and you'll gain a best friend forever.

looking for...
→ remaining sea wolves in Relic Lore / anyone that knew her mom
→ travelling partners?!
→ friends or enemies?

where can you find her?
Honestly, she's pretty flexible. Last seen on the Western side of Relic Lore; I may toss her near Willow Ridge before bringing her over to the Eastern side.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
yassssssssss

I would love some action with both my kiddos! Adelayde would love to see Lach again or maybe Legolas. Also game to have Ade meet adopt Orionis! ;) I need some more love with her. Maybe Aleister can run into Sachiel again or really interested in having him meet Blue if she came over to the East side? He could always use a fishing partner :)

I'm pretty flexible right now, so just let me know!
Always ready to have Inna and Orionis reunited. She can be anywhere at this point.
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Once Percy is reactivated she'll be heading over to DS to ask about healing lessons and see if Lach has seen Reyes, and I've been toying with the idea of having Lil Lil stroll back in shortly after new years if her lil bro needs a shakeup?
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
(Dec 20, 2018, 03:02 PM)Adelayde Wrote:  yassssssssss

I would love some action with both my kiddos! Adelayde would love to see Lach again or maybe Legolas. Also game to have Ade meet adopt Orionis! ;) I need some more love with her. Maybe Aleister can run into Sachiel again or really interested in having him meet Blue if she came over to the East side? He could always use a fishing partner :)

I'm pretty flexible right now, so just let me know!

@Adelayde I'm game for all of these! I was thinking of tossing Orionis in the north again, and I can always toss Lachesis or Legolas at her too! I can definitely arrange Blue to hit up the Eastern side and meet up with Aleister! :P
@Inna soon!!

@Morganna yes! throw Percy Lach's way <3 and whenever you have the muse/time for Lil Lil both Lach and Leggy would love to see her! have her shake some nerves outta lil Leggy
(Dec 21, 2018, 03:06 AM)Lachesis Wrote:  @Adelayde I'm game for all of these! I was thinking of tossing Orionis in the north again, and I can always toss Lachesis or Legolas at her too! I can definitely arrange Blue to hit up the Eastern side and meet up with Aleister! :P

I can create a thread tomorrow if you would like to one with Ade and Orionis! And whenever you are game for Blue x Al, just let me know when you have her going his way!! :D
(Dec 21, 2018, 04:00 AM)Adelayde Wrote:  
(Dec 21, 2018, 03:06 AM)Lachesis Wrote:  @Adelayde I'm game for all of these! I was thinking of tossing Orionis in the north again, and I can always toss Lachesis or Legolas at her too! I can definitely arrange Blue to hit up the Eastern side and meet up with Aleister! :P

I can create a thread tomorrow if you would like to one with Ade and Orionis! And whenever you are game for Blue x Al, just let me know when you have her going his way!! :D

Sounds good! <3 Just tag me when you have the post up for Ori and I'll work on getting Blue to the other side of the Lore once she's reaccepted!
Looking forward to their reunion.
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

I would be down to throw Jessie at Lachesis and/or Sachiel. Jessie has been developing some pretty intense headaches but doesn't want to worry the pack about it just yet and she was a former scout before she was leader so that might be something that her and Sachiel can talk over?

I also have Enia in WR for Cyril. :)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]