287 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nadine, Baidu, Khalon, Nash

new to this old town — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsong who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
AW! Maybe @Makvala and/or @Legolas?

Wyckoff gazed around the pack den site. He had spent most of yesterday on the outer parts of the territory, and had tried to sleep in the open, curled against a tree, to avoid sleeping with the pack. It had been a hard night, impossible to get to sleep in the freezing cold and he had gone to the main den in desperation, shivering so badly it was a struggle to get his paws moving the way they needed to to walk, with his fur partially coated in ice. The warmth of his packmates had lulled him to sleep almost instantly and the ice still clinging to his fur melted into a puddle around him. He had stayed apart from the other wolves, huddling against the den walls, but still found himself wanting to come closer, to bask in the warmth of their bodies. It was morning now. Everyone had woken up and left but him.
Have you read my player preferences?
Played by Trix who has 331 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jynx Myrddin

Hope you don't mind me dropping her in here.

Jynx had noticed a new scent in the Surge as of late. They had acquired a new member. Something that hadn't happened in a while, but was welcomed. They needed to be strong, with Vigils Keep still lingering so close by. She was often distracted these days, and usually one of the last to get up and leave the main gathering site. She was always on the lookout for Elyan, hoping that one of these days, maybe, she'd see his face among the ranks. She'd love nothing more than to have him here with her.

She shook her head to clear such thoughts away. He was a grown boy now. He didn't need his mother around all the time, doting on him! In fact, he had done well surviving without a pack, largely in thanks to Aurek. She was proud of her son. It was bittersweet. Knowing Elyan was alive and well, her thoughts were often with @Arwyn. Where was she...what had happened to her feisty girl? She was kept awake most nights by not knowing, fretting. She felt helpless.

All she could do was consult with Emrys and keep busy. Hunting helped, to a point. It burned off that nervous energy, but it returned all too soon. This morning, the russet agouti had found a different outlet. She had been late getting up again, and had not yet had her breakfast. Set a short ways away from the den and towards the brush, was one of the packs frequently used caches. Here she was hard at work, digging away earnestly, frantically with her large front paws, coated in mud. She had nearly lost her focus on grabbing some grub...now it was nearly the motion that mattered, almost to the point of obsession.

Played by Wolfsong who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wyckoff
The smell of one of the wolves he had scented as one part of the pack's scent hit Wyckoff's nose. Gazing around the area, he spotted a wolf, like him in size and coloring, if a bit larger and without his scars. She was digging up something. He walked closer, curious. The scent of meat mixed with the earth caused him to draw back. She could easily become peevish and violent, like so many wolves he'd known, when he came close to her food. He pushed his doubts away, though they still lingered as nervous shadows in the corners of his mind. He stepped a bit further in her direction and called, "Hey!" His words were devoid of any aggression, to soothe her like a cornered lynx.

Trotting up so he was only a few feet away, the Scunthorpe introduced himself, "I'm Wyckoff. I've just joined up." He attempted a smile. He wasn't great at introducing himself.
(This post was last modified: Feb 01, 2019, 02:20 AM by Wyckoff.)
Have you read my player preferences?