(See All?) Announcements
249 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adora, Aquene, Jadon

So you've met? — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

When the topic of a hunt came up she of course thought of her son. She didn't want him to miss out on a chance to learn something new. Tyne not only agreed about the hunt but also felt they wouldn't have to worry about the coyotes. All the more reason to bring Zale along. “It is,” when said once Garmir stated they were agreed.

There was something else and Nauja was very curious as to what it was. She had good reason to be as Garmir asked her about being able to fight. She shook her head when he asked her to jot take offense, “I'm sure I can hold my own if necessary,” she stated. Though she hadn't ever been in a fight she felt confident that if she needed to she could get by. The sea wolf of course hoped that she wouldn't ever have to get in such a situation.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

With their hunt agreed upon the trio moved on to what Garmir wanted to ask. The other male asked for his words to not be taken wrongly before he asked if Nauja could fight. Charcoal audits pressed forwards in curiosity as golden orbs flicked down to his lover. He hadn't ever seen the onyx woman fight and hadn't ever questioned if she could. He just assumed she could knowing her personality and the fact that she was a Mizuno. The ruling family of Bella Coola were always well rounded no matter which role they decided to partake in. Nauja was quick to confirm that she was certain she could hold her own if need be. Not feeling his input was needed the agouti male remained quiet to allow Garmir to reply. He was curious to see what he had to say.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir looked at the pair with a curious look as she assured him she could hold her own in a fight, with Tyne not denying this the least. Garmir already knew Tyne could but he had not seen Nauja pushed into situation where she might have to bare some teeth. He looked at her again with measuring gaze, then Tyne once more before letting out a sort-of-like-an-aknowledgement "Hmm... I see"

Garmir did not looke like he was entirely satisfied with the answer however. He had that odd look at him, slightly appearing uneasy or confused even as if he was trying to think of something to say. He looked down to the ground and let out humourous huff, smiling a little. "Im sorry, I'm not good at..."

He looked up at the pair once more, knowing he propably already seemed weird on both of their eyes. No matter, he should just speak plainly as always. "Could I perhaps challenge you?" -he asked now more plainly and directly, trying to just cut straight to the point. He was of course sure to assure her mate no harm would come to her. "Nothing serious of course."

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja was perplexed by the question that Garmir had asked about her fighting skills. She'd never really had the chance to use them but she also didn't doubt that she could take care of herself if need be. She wondered what Tyne thought of Garmir asking her about it.

Then she had to wonder what her fighting skills had to do with anything. In all the time she'd been in the lore and outside it she'd never encountered a situation where she had to fight. It was a quiet life they led in the draw and she didn't see that changing anytime soon.

It was clear by Garmir's demeanor that he didn't seem totally convinced. That became even more obvious when he asked to challenge her. This made even less sense to the seawolf since they both held the same rank. “I don't understand why you would want to challenge me?” she said as more of a question than a statement.

(This post was last modified: Nov 29, 2018, 10:15 PM by Nauja.)
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Tyne wasnt too surprised at the fact that Garmir asked Nauja if she could fight. The ghost had tested the agouti sea wolf's ability not too long before hand. Though he had to wonder now why the earthen male was asking at all. Then it hit him in that moment, they were packmates. Tyne would want to know if the wolves he was living with were capable in protecting him and his family too. Tyne was unsure of his conclusion and once more opted to remain silent. Though he did offer his mate a nudge of support.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Presenting himself and his intentions was not always Garmir's forte as it became apparent. Nauja had missed the point - or rather he wasn't good enough delivering it. He tried again. "Not.. you know, challenge over something. Perhaps more like a test" -He murmured in a tune that had not a hint of hostility in it. He was simply curious and he hoped Nauja understood his intentions. Garmir wanted to know each and every member of the pack, not just their personalities but also how they behaved under stress and tension so he knew who to rely on and how much when there was actual emergency.

"I already challenged your mate. We had quite fun I might add" -He turned his nose towards Tyne for a moment, offering him that same borderline smug grin as always. Sure, there was propably some rivalrly between them still but for his part it was all good hearted, positive adversity is there ever was one. Tyne had his respect and trust because he had stood his ground when Garmir had tested him. He was now certain the sea wolf would stand his ground beside him in face of real danger as well.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

It was all very confusing for the ebony seawolf. Why Garmir would want to challenge her when she didn't have anything he was wanted. She spoke her confusion and it seemed that Garmir was patient because he explained that he didn't want to challenge her over something but rather test her. She took a moment to think this through and in the meantime Garmir stated that he'd already challenged Tyne and that it was fun. Her gaze went to her lover who offered her a nudge.

Nauja gave the agouti seawolf a smile before turning back to Garmir. [B>“I suppose a challenge would be okay,” she told though she didn't quite understand why her word wasn't enough. “How does this work exactly? Would we be doing it now?” All details she felt she needed to know if she was going to do this challenge.