(See All?) Announcements
336 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo, Armand

No longer the lost — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart

The climb up the mountain had been harder than he had imagined to would be. The snow had made the rocks slick and with the condition of his paws in some places treacherous. He had arrived late last night but with how tired he had been and the fact that everyone in the Cove would be asleep he had stayed the night around one of the many pine trees.

With the sun just beginning to cast its rays on the iced-over lake Solas found himself at the borders. It was comforting to see that they were still there even if he felt a bit bittersweet. He was happy to be back but at the same time, he felt like he shouldn't have returned. He had gone off in search of Tulip and even though he had found her she was no longer with him. He was returning alone and it felt wrong. Shifting on his paws he hesitated at the border before finally putting his head up and letting out a tired howl for @Kajika and @Moonshadow. He had come back but it was quite obvious from the lack of happiness that he hadn't brought back their missing packmate.

Sitting on his haunches he waited for either a response or for one of the two to arrive. He hoped that they would at least be in the territory and not off in the surrounding mountains. Solas didn't want to sit here until the sunset after-all.

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2019, 04:51 PM by Solas.)
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha had quite a few things to do that day but found it hard to leave the warmth of the den. He knew the cold and snow awaited him outside and he wasn't eager to put his paws into it before he was good and ready. It seemed that he wouldn't be able to hold out that long.

A call from the border sounded through the territory, it was for he and Moonshadow. Kajika’s first question of course was who would be calling them so early in the morning. It was a vaguely familiar voice but with the morning fog still on his mind he couldn't quite place it.

Rising to his paws he finally left the den and made his way through the cove toward the call. He was rather surprised by who he found at the border when he arrived. “Solas, it's good to see you back. Have you come home or stopping to give an update?” He asked the sitting man.

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2019, 11:27 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sleep had been coming in fewer bursts lately for the ebony she wolf. She would spend the extra time awake either running a border patrol or within what was once her birthing den. This morning she was doing the latter, silver orbs peered out into the now lightening world. Her name along with Kajika's was called out into the cove. It had been a long time since she heard that voice and took a second to register. It was Solas! excitement filled her to see her packmate as well as her @Tulip. Moon hopped up and exited the den and headed to the border.

It didnt take long for her to arrive but in true fashion her best friend was there first. A sense of disappointment washed over her as her little shadow wasnt anywhere to be seen. Silver dusted ears flattened for a moment before moving back up "Its good to see ya Solas" she greeted with a smile before looking her friend giving him a smile in greeting. Their last conversation had been rocky to say the least, but to no fault of the inky man. Moonshadow hadn't been herself of late and all he wanted to do was help.

Word Count: 000

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
It took a moment for them to arrive. Kajika came first and Solas dipped his head in greeting before he was asked what he was here for. To stay or just to give an update on his travels. Opening his mouth he began to respond but Moon's arrival made his mouth click shut. Her excitement was obvious and Solas found he couldn't look at her as she scanned the area only to realize that Tulip wasn't there. He returned her smile with a faint one of his own that disappeared as fast as it arrived.

I've come back to stay. He told them directing the response to Kajika since he was the one who had asked. But I wanted to tell you both that... The words died in his mouth. How could he tell them that he had found Tulip only to lose her again? That he had seen all the new scars on her body, the wounds, and that in his apparent carelessness that he lost her again. Solas sighed looking down.

I found Tulip. She was over by the Blackberry Fields when I caught her scent. I found her hiding in what looked like an old pack den. It hurt to say the next part. The words bringing back memories of what she had looked like. Whoever took her covered her in wounds and scars. One of her ears was almost completely torn off. I tried to bring her back here, back home, but something happened again and while I was away she vanished again. That was months ago. Solas looked at them voice thick with emotion. I tried to find her again, but I lost her trail. I lost her again. He didn't know when but he started to shake just a bit like he was chilled.

There it was out. He had told them what had happened. Not all the fine details but they now knew some of what he had seen and what he had been doing. At the very least they knew Tulip had been alive the last he had seen her.
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika was of course happy to see Solas, the cove hadn't been the same without him. He also knew the male had been looking for Tulip and didn't know if he hadn't been able to find her or just wanted to give the cove wolves and update since it had been so long and they had been worried.

Before Solas could answer his question Moonshadow arrived and she too was happy to see the man. Though just as Kajika felt it there was disappointment that Tulip wasn't with the coldheart. Solas however declared that he wanted to stay in the cove, “If that is your desire then we will welcome you home.” The dark alpha didn't have to give it much thought really.

That wasn't all that the younger male had to say however. He’d found Tulip alive but in really bad shape. She had been hiding and Solas had tried to bring her home but she'd vanished before he could. He hadn't been able to find her again. Kajika sighed in frustration and disappointment.

“I'm happy to know she made it through that first attack and at least we know she was still alive the last time you saw her. There is every reason to believe she still is and could still return home to us,” he said looking between Moonshadow and Solas. Then he turned to the young Coldheart, “I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now Solas but you must not blame yourself for losing her. Clearly circumstances were out of your control.”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The dark woman was elated to hear that Solas would be staying with them, but by this tone and avoidance of his gaze her heart dropped. He had found their darlin Tulip, but she was covered in wounds and scars. He was going to bring her home but she had disappeared again. The pain in his voice was clear and was only further confirmed by him physically shaking. A low quiet whine came from the former leader as she moved to the stormy male's side. Moon offered a nudge to his shoulder in support as Kajika spoke. He told their friend that it wasnt his fault and that he shouldn't blame himself. "Kajika is right Solas. Ya found her that's all that matters. We'll find her again" She tried to reassure him. She knew his pain all too well.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health