(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Google, Bing

I've been watching you walk — Dogwood Strath 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Circe

We can just let them know we're here. That we won't be shoved around so easily. Even if we're not a pack. She suggested in a hushed tone. There was a lively look in her eyes as she explained her thoughts. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest. It almost seemed like the only thing she could hear at that moment -- blood rushing and her heart pounding.

His words only grew more interesting. Who knew that the young male might truly snag her interest in return? Even she had not expected such a turn of events. His ambition was most certainly intoxicating. Not just any pack? She questioned softly. This...Garmir, is he part of a pack? You have his trust don't you? Which meant getting in surely wouldn't be too hard.

have you checked out my player preferences?
please note: currently traveling with Vaken
(meaning he may jump into threads!)
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
OOC: tagging @Garmir to snoop since some evil plotting is being conducted

when I'm bad I'm better

Vaken wasn't a stupid boy. Love had made him blind to Circe, but not logic. He knew what she was implying. He had to admit, her words weren't anything he hadn't already considered. He was an ambitious boy, impulsive, reckless to an extent. He had thought about betraying his mentor- but it had never been worth it. He was learning a lot from him. Ruining that would have jeopardized his own education. Part of him (a part he refused to acknowledge) had built a bond with the man, a friendship- could he throw that away? "I have his trust."

His words were cold, void of emotion. He was stating a fact. "He believes in me," he added, lowering his face to the ground. He opened her clenched teeth to tear another small piece of flesh. He knew Garmir enough to know that the man was loyal to the Draw completely. There'd be no manipulating him, he would see right through it. Vaken had told his mentor enough about his aspirations, about wanting to become a leader. If he joined the Draw, it would only be a matter of time before he climbed the ranks. Would Garmir allow that to happen? There might not be an option. "He lives for his leader and that pack. It would destroy him if I betrayed his trust."

(This post was last modified: Feb 01, 2019, 08:59 PM by Vaken.)
currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
Played by Becca who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Circe

So don't betray his trust. Strengthen it with you more. Win him more than his leader has. She replied as her eyes flickered between the cold earth and Vaken's face. How much further could she push? How much would be too much? She was already formulating a way to lessen the pressure of this conversation, some way to relax him.

He had worked so hard all day after all. There would be better times to look for buttons to push.

Yet we have time to act. Her voice seemed to become a soft lull. Let us go find somewhere to rest for the evening. Talk about other things. The small female aimed to brush her shoulder against him before moving forward. A soft flick of her tail was her final invitation for him to come along. She would not stand out here in the cold all night. No matter how many meals he brought back.

fade here or with your next post? <3
have you checked out my player preferences?
please note: currently traveling with Vaken
(meaning he may jump into threads!)
Played by Joe who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vaken Svart
when I'm bad I'm better

The boy didn't need more persuasion, to anything. She had won him over. She was good at that, getting inside his head and telling him exactly what he needed to hear. He followed after her like a child, starry eyed, a hunger building in him. She was right. All Vaken had to do was persuade Garmir, to prove his abilities. Then he could reign, take his rightful place at the top of the food chain. That's all he wanted.

He dashed after the silver woman with a subtle grin, prepared for the night. He was tired. He was thankful to have her beside him for warmth and company, someone to talk to while he drifted off to sleep. His dreams would comfort him, a world where he had all the power and the silver temptress by his side.

fade

currently travelling with Circe (she can jump in any of his threads)
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]