(See All?) Announcements
328 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

traverse these golden lands — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
AW - Maybe @Lachesis? Preferably she'll be at/over the border by the time someone else joins in

By gods, they always grew so fast. Every year, it was like the year just ran past her, leaving her dizzy and almost out of breath. They were already old enough to hunt, almost indistinguishable from the adults… almost. They had been quite the troublesome brood, but weren’t they always? She found herself creeping alongside the lake, a deep breath as she looked at the water, the snow falling, crushed under her paw steps. Lilliana and Lavender had done the same after they were born… and next year, should the universe be permitting, she was almost certain the same would occur.

They were all creatures of habit, and while the Surge had certainly seen better times, they’d also seen far worse. They were holding fairly steady with their numbers, and for that she could only be grateful. Her nose twitched, a shiver down the course of her spine, the cold setting in as she shook her head. Without another thought, she turned and started heading back towards the Surge.

Played by Hawthorn who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
(S for mild swearing.) I hope it's okay for him to jump in here. Thoughts. Speech.

The wind chilled him as he walked on, trying to decide whether to act on an urge he had, to leave Relic Lore, he was not sure why but something was telling him that he might need to leave in the near future, but when he thought about all he would have to give up to do so, he almost cringed at the thought. The wolves he had in his life now were too incredible to leave behind, he would need a damn good reason to leave his new pack.

He kept walking, not even realizing where he was going until he reached the border of Driftwood Surge, he suddenly stopped and looked around in panic before he remembered that the two packs were allies, after that he calmed down and look around with a more calm demeanor. "That's another thing I would give up if I left, Allies." He thought. He looked around until he saw a tawny woman with blue eyes standing not far from him. He watched as she turned and started walking away, and decided he should talk to her, if he made a good impression he might improve relations between their packs.

"Hello!" He called out, a smile on his face. "I mean no harm, I am from Wild Rye Fields." He stepped forward and spoke one more time. "And your name is?"
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
Lachesis and his tawny mate seldom got time alone together. With their leadership duties, their subordinates and their children the power couple barely got a few moments to themselves. But it came with the territory. Truthfully, although he would prefer to spend all day, every day with Lilya, he wouldn’t have it any other way. Being a leader—and a father—was never on his to-do list. He had been thrust onto the throne after Maksim’s illness prevented him from leading and remained in the position after his friend’s passing. And while he had been unsure at first, and even had his position threatened, he was determined to do the job well. As the months, and years, passed by Lachesis began to realize that he was supposed to be here. In Driftwood. Leading with Lilya at his side. Creating a family; a home.

His path had changed when he caught scent of his mate, but his pace quickened once he caught a less familiar scent on the breeze. A wolf he had not been expecting to see since he denied him acceptance into the Surge.

What are you doing here? He called out to the male on the other side of the border, his expression grim as he sidled up to his mate, his shoulder pressed to hers. The last time he had seen the male he had been uttering threats, and now it appeared that he was a part of the Rye pack. Driftwood’s ally.

How interesting.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys

Lilya allowed a soft smile to find her features only once her mate had made an appearance, trotting up alongside her to face the stranger. She did not recognize him, did not know the story of what once was. She offered a soft nudge to Lach’s shoulder in greeting. “M’Lilya.” She offered her name, though no other explanation. He smelled of the fields, and part of her wondered how the fields was doing. It had been quite a long time since she’d been there, and they were further apart now than they had once been, back when the Surge was still Heartwood River all those months ago. It’d been over a year now since they made the move.

It was hard to think of… she’d never been more at peace with herself. She still had nightmares from time to time, but even those were quickly soothed by the presence of her love. She noted Lach’s expression – he did not seem as happy to hear from the Fields as she did and it made her sense something deeper at play here. “Whatcha doin’ here? Ya bring a message?” She asked a more direct question this time, holding herself tall but also sticking close to Lach’s side. They didn’t see nearly enough of each other between the children and their duties… it was hard sometimes, but she wasn’t about to let him even think about walking away for a while.

[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Hawthorn who has 95 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alvar Forsberg.
How you guys been? Thoughts. Speech.

Alvar was surprised too see Lachesis running out of the forest towards Him and the woman, he took a second and realized the wind was to his own back, and therefore carried his scent across their territory. When the elder male arrived he spoke with a direct voice and few words, a simple inquiry to Alvar's purpose for being there. The woman then offered her name "Lilya" and Alvar Realized that he had better give a bit of respect to the both of them, he had the leading pair of Driftwood Surge in front of him after all.

Alvar bowed his head curtly and spoke simply to their questions. "I was wandering a bit to clear my head, and arrived her by happy mistake Lachesis, and no I don't have any particular message from the Rye, but I will say that we have new and healthy members in our ranks and we are looking very strong."

He thought he should probably inquire about the state of the Surge, so as to not seem as though he came here only to flaunt the Rye's strength. "I trust your pack is well after the majority of this winter?" Alvar thought for a moment and realized that it had been nearly a year since he had seen Rory, so he decided to ask about her as well, after all, he had promised to wait for her. "And Rory, how is she doing?"
Alvar Forsberg. [Image: Alvar.png]