(See All?) Announcements
353 Users Online
Tulip, Google, Chan, Hazelnut, Bing, Oleander

RoW's Future: Community Discussion
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Hi! I have only just joined, so not quite sure about what’s happening.

Has the new place been made yet?

I probably shouldn’t have picked now to join XD :p
(Feb 25, 2019, 08:36 PM)Chantico Wrote:  Hi! I have only just joined, so not quite sure about what’s happening.

Has the new place been made yet?

I probably shouldn’t have picked now to join XD :p

The new site hasn’t been built yet and it’s a work in progress. We don’t have a date yet when it will be ready to go. However you’re totally free to carry on roleplaying!! Your character can just come along when the move finally happens :)
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Ah great, thanks! :D

Will my character remember wolves they met here?
(Feb 25, 2019, 09:02 PM)Chantico Wrote:  Ah great, thanks! :D

Will my character remember wolves they met here?

Yep. It’s just a continuation of RoW in a different setting. So your character, if you choose to take them to the new site will have all their memories and history etc :)
This is really just a small thing, but do you guys know if we're keeping avatars/banners/skins the same size yet? (If we even have all of those things xD) If not, it's not a big deal, I'm just getting excited and want to make pretties~
Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
(Mar 14, 2019, 04:26 AM)Celandine Wrote:  This is really just a small thing, but do you guys know if we're keeping avatars/banners/skins the same size yet? (If we even have all of those things xD) If not, it's not a big deal, I'm just getting excited and want to make pretties~

Hi Pinn. Honestly not sure at this point. Skin images shouldn’t change much since those just need to be big enough to display across the page but we haven’t nailed down the layout for posts and such so I don’t know how big avatars are going to be
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »