Google, Bing, Vanadis

Hand in My Pocket — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
who is gonna fight for what's right

He was expecting her next question since this was the million dollar question for every returning wolf to the Lore or those who were new. The Lore was clearly abandoned and nobody was exactly sure why. However, having been here before when the land was full and prosperous, he knew something bad had to of happened to make everyone leave so suddenly. I was here over two years ago and we started having a coyote problem. They were everywhere and seemed to travel in packs. But, I'm not sure if that is what led everyone away. This was all he could offer her as it was all he could offer anyone. The one theory that may never be proven to be true.

I'm not sure, that just what my parents called it. Truthfully, he was unsure of who came up with the name, but he just went with the masses who gave this land a name. She continued to tell him about her own family that was here with her, but also added that her arrival to the Lore was not by choice. You just woke up in this place? How odd? Did she just sleep walk here or knocked her head and just didn't remember? Is your Estuary home far from here? He asked, perhaps it just wasn't far and something explainable happened to her to bring her here.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
She wasn't really sure what to make of what said about the coyotes running around in packs. That maybe they were the reason everyone left. Honestly, she couldn't really blame them for leaving if that were the case. "Its a little odd that the coyotes would form packs. I thought they were mostly solitary creatures." At least that was what she thought she'd learned but she could be wrong.  There was so much to learn growing up it was hard to keep it all straight sometimes. This was at least one theory she could work with.

She was curious about why it was called the Lore. He didn't know so she supposed it had been called that for a long time before he was born. "Another great mystery of life then," she surmised with a smile. Sharlee had told him about how she'd ended up in this place. She nodded at his next question. "It wasn't like waking up from a nights sleep though. Before I fell asleep I felt a kind of bite sensation in my thigh and when I woke it was hard to walk and see. I was very disoriented." She didn't know if that helped clear things up but his next question gave her another chance. "I feel like it is cause I think I was brought here."

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Sharlee was right to think that about the coyotes for the most part. Typically, they only would form small packs, their numbers never large but they were commonly seen alone unless hunting. Then they would hunt in pairs. However, when they seemed to invade the Lore, their numbers were large, much larger than he had ever witnessed or had learned from his parents. Three of them as a group personally attempted to attack him. “Around here its common for them to travel in small groups, but never the size they had when I was here last.” If more had invaded the Lore when him and Neha left, he wouldn’t be surprised if that was the reason.

Returning her smile, he truly did not know where the name of his homeland came from. Possibly many generations before him had come up with the name. His family didn’t originate from the Lore, so the story was not passed down through the generations. A seriousness fell upon him as she explained what she experienced before waking up in the Lore. What or who would do this to someone? Then bring them to the Lore? She also said she too had family here. “So your family was brought here too? Did they wake up here like you?”

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2021, 02:45 AM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
It really was strange behavior of the coyotes that Aleister had describe. He went on to explain that the last time he was there they'd been traveling in large groups. "If that's the reason everyone left then it makes sense." Even though the wolves that were there lived in packs there wasn't anything to stop them from getting picked off one by one. "I wonder if they will ever return to this place. It seems sad to leave such a nice place empty." She supposed it wasn't so empty anymore though.

She knew she would probably never find out the mystery of the lore. That didn't stop her from liking the name and maybe coming up with some reason of why it came about. Sharlee told him about how she had come to be in the lore. At first she'd been worried that he would think her strange or crazy but he didn't seem to think either one of those things. She was thankful for that. He asked about her family. "We are hoping that they all made it but the only ones with me now are my brother and two cousins. They had the same thing happen to them too." Even though she knew Andrey was there she had yet to see him, she hoped he was alright.

Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"That's one of the one things I can think of," he responded, though he hoped there hadn't been any reason to make the Lore wolves leave this tragic but beautiful place. He sure had a reason when he left, but here be was back yet again. "I wonder too," he answered as his mismatched gaze drifted. The Vuesain wondered who would return back to the Lore if any would be those that he knew or at least would be able to tell them the reason why everyone left.

She gave him a little more information about who she was traveling with. His mismatched gaze looking overtop her again. "I hope you are able to find all your family, Sharlee. It was nice meeting you. Don't be shy and come visit on the mountain some time." With a smile and a farewell nod, he bidded the Valle woman goodbye before turning back towards his route home.

EXIT
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2021, 11:06 PM by Aleister.)
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee wondered if one day Aleister would get the answers about why everyone left. She felt it might be more important for him to find out than it was for her. "I hope one day your able to fund out." She didn't know if he cared or if he just wanted to move on with his life. Sharlee could understand wanting to move on. That was how she felt about what had happened to her. 

Once she finished her story he bid her farewell. "I'll be sure to visit. Hope we meet again and it was nice meeting you." She said her own goodbyes and watched him leave a smile across her features. Once he was out of sight ahe turned to return home.

Exit and Fade