(See All?) Announcements
606 Users Online
Google, Bing

Read between the lines — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Another laugh bubbled forth from her maw, surprised but amused by her companion's words. It had been quite a fortunate accident, and she found herself agreeing, as in this context she found the thought to be quite true. Much better to be safe from the blowing gale outside, even if it involved tripping and falling over.

Clover similarly made herself comfortable, folding her limbs beneath her as she lay down on the floor of the hide out they were in. "I've been around here for a little while now. Banded together with a small group just to the west of here, but I got lost in all this snow looking for something to eat," she said with a smile, not at all worried about potentially over-sharing what she knew. To her there was no such thing as giving away important information, unless it was obvious the other wolf was up to something bad. As a wolf whose desire was to help others, she had no reason to hide what she knew, and felt comfortable enough in the presence of Vanadis to let herself somewhat relax.

"Are you with anyone too?" She had met some wolves who were travelling by themselves, and others who had their own groups off somewhere else. As far as she could tell there were no strong scents of others on Vanadis' pelt, but given all the blowing snow she figured any scents may be masked a bit.
Played by Pinn who has 141 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Vanadis listened, taking in the information given to her by the woman and nodding. "Ah, I haven't been here long." She admitted, though she wasn't quite comfortable with sharing too much just yet. "I left my birth pack not too long ago and somehow found myself here." There, that was a nicely guarded answer, but one that she assumed would be acceptable enough to a stranger.

"The little band you're talking about, Viorel wouldn't happen to be a part of that, would he?" Since Vi's 'pack' was just west of here, it only made sense to assume since she hadn't run into any other packs in the area, not unless she was counting the mountain pack, but they were even further east then the pair had found themselves already. "I joined up with him recently and haven't had much of a chance to get to know everyone yet."

Clover Assana
Her tail tapped happily on the ground as the other woman began to speak, and she offered an encouraging nod of her head. "I also recently left my birth pack to seek out my purpose in this world." It seemed they had something in common there. Clover's eyes light up at the mention of Viorel, her mouth opening in a large grin. "Oh yes! I've been with him and his family for a little while now, about a full moon cycle." Oh this was just a very fortunate occasion! She hadn't been expecting to run into someone else part of their little band, least of all a wolf not related to the Valle's as they all seemed to be cousins or siblings of some kind.

If Vanadis was knew that would explain why Clover hadn't seen her around yet, that and she was often out exploring the neighbouring lands to get to know them better. "Well this snow storm gives us a perfect opportunity to get to know each other better!" As much as that was a fun thing to do, part of her also hoped the snow storm would die down soon as she was still just as hungry as she had been earlier, and food was definitely still on the forefront of her mind.
Played by Pinn who has 141 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

So she'd definitely been with the little band longer than Vanadis had, which meant that Clover would have information that Vanadis did not. "What do you think of them so far?" Though she hardly knew the woman, she trusted her enough to take whatever she might say into consideration. "I haven't really been here long enough to form an opinion, so I hope that you've been able to get a better read on what everyone is all about." And if not then Vana had plenty of time to figure it out herself.

Vanadis nodded at the woman's search for a silver lining. Getting to know each other was all well and good, but doing it while hunting.. or walking.. or doing anything that wasn't being stuck in a den in the middle of a snowstorm would have been better. "That's true, though next time I hope we can get to know each other under better circumstances."

Clover Assana
She considered the woman's words thoughtfully, taking the time to really think over her words. "Viorel has been very kind to me. The other boys are... less welcoming, but they haven't given me any trouble. Family seems very important to them, and I couldn't agree more with that." Overall they seemed like good wolves, and she was happy she had stumbled across Viorel in those dark woods. She had a feeling things would work out if they all stuck together.

Clover hummed softly at Vanadis' comment, eyes crinkling in a smile. "Yes, it is quite inconvenient circumstances." Who knew how long it would last? "What do you like to do in your spare time when it's not snowing heavily outside?" She was curious about the woman's interests, wondering if they had anything more in common than being with the same group.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young fawn has gotten separated from its herd. Hunt Opportunity, +8 Health