(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo, Adora, Jethro

Anywhere You Looked — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle

Sharlee thought it would be good for them all to spend some time together. Whether it was training or just hanging out. Sure she knew Vi and Vayko and Modesto but Clover and Vanadis she didn't know so well. She felt for the pack to be successful they should all know each other well. "Thats what I've been told," she agreed to her companions words with a short giggle. She didn't know how true it was it certainly was a good motivator to keep going. 

Her gaze drifted over the water once again looking for the tell tale sign of fish. "I think you might be right," she once again agreed. "We could of course pretend," she offered. They woukd get their practice in even if they didn't actually catch anything. 

Played by Pinn who has 141 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

A light smile passed over her features at Sharlee's proclamation. In a logical sense, practice would, of course, make perfect, but it wasn't always just about practice, it was about a willingness to step outside of the box that had been prepared for you, to learn and adapt to new circumstances, and about keeping yourself from getting stuck repeating the same steps over and over again because that's how you learned it. "Doesn't make it any less boring." She laughed.

As her peachy-hued gaze fell back to the water again, she couldn't help but nod. "Looks like we're going to have to." Unless, by some miracle, a school of fish decided to appear out of thin air.. er.. water.

Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee's head tilted up at Vanadis's words before she nodded. "Thats very true unfortunately." Practice was fun the first few times but then it did eventually become boring. "Maybe we could find ways to make it less so once spring arrives." There were already some ideas forming in her mind. She thought thataybe they could even get the whole pack involved. It would ve something that she could bring up to Viorel and maybe presenting it as a pack building exercise. 

Sharlee frowned, it would be so much better if they could fish for real. "I suppose the fish think it's too cold. Our contest will have to wait." Really she thought the fish needed to get their lazy bums out there so she could fish.

Played by Pinn who has 141 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Her tail swung at Sharlee's suggestion, mind already pondering on ways to make practice more interesting. There was always fun to be had, regardless of how boring a task might seem, and if anyone could find it, certainly Vanadis could. "I'm sure we can think of something."

The lack of fish was pretty apparent and as time ticked by it became even more so. Sharlee was right, of course, noting that their contest would have to wait. "How unfortunate." Heaving a sigh, the woman turned. "I suppose so." It would have been nice to bring home something, but alas, it would seem they'd return to the backwater with empty jaws. "We'll have to have a rematch once it's warm again."

Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee realized that perhaps the winter wasn't the beat time to be having a fishing contest. "Yes, I'm sure we will," she said thoughtfully. Her mind was already working to come up with another plan for them to have some fun. She liked Vanadis and wanted to get to know her better. Especially since they would hopefully be packmates soon.

The young Valle was still thinking as the other woman spoke. It was very unfortunate that there wasn't an abundance of fish. However, did they really have to go home empty handed. What was said next caught Sharlee's attention. "Yes, we will most certainly have to have another match." Then she decided to share her thoughts with Vanadis. "What do you say to another competition?" She asked mischievously.