(See All?) Announcements
749 Users Online
Bing, Google

Sing For the Moment — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 604 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash was really beginning to like Sharlee. She was friendly and open, and he liked having a good conversation with new wolves. It made him feel like he was living up to his older brother and making friends.

He smiled widely. "Yes, we're going to be official. I think we're just waiting for a couple of us to decide if they're going to stay, but I think we'll fully claim our territory soon." His tail swayed behind him. His mom and brother, and Aleister, and now some of his brother's friends were showing up. Their future was promising to be bright.

"I'm glad you've got your family," he said, relieved for her. Friends were good, but it didn't really beat having one's own blood back, in Nash's opinion. If only he still had his father; then they could be complete. And Staryn, of course, wherever she was.

If Sharlee's family was as nice as she was, then the Cove wolves would be lucky to have them as neighbors. "I hope as neighbors I get the opportunity to meet them," he said. "I plan on scouting for the pack, which means I'll be traveling more than some of the other members. Maybe I can come visit sometime."

Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle

Sharlee was glad to have met Nash on the mountain. She thought he might be a wolf that her brother would approve of. That would be a good thing since she wouldn't mind visiting with him again sometime. Besides Aleister he was the first wolf she'd met outside her little group.

She smiled when he spoke of his group becoming an offical pack. "I hope they decide soon for you," she stated, "Its an exciting thing becoming an offical pack and knowing you have a home to return to." That had always been important to her. "We are trying to become an offical pack too," she shared. 

"Me too! I'm not sure what I would have done without my brother and cousins here." It was really because of them she wasn't out wanting around trying to figure out what to do with herself. 

"I hope you do to but don't be scared off by my brother Vayko," she said with a small laugh. "He's a little rough around the edges but deep down he's a good guy." Then he spoke of visiting and Sharlee smiled, "I'd like for you to visit and maybe I can come visit you up on the mountain? It'll be another chance to see these wonderful views."

(This post was last modified: May 15, 2021, 12:55 PM by Sharlee.)
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Another post or two and then archive?

It was good to make friends; now Nash understood why Chan had so many. Already Nash was thinking about other excursions he could make to hopefully run into others. He wondered if Aleister would be okay with him running to the neighboring pack to make sure they would all get along. He didn't even want to think about having a hostile pack on his borders.

Nash smiled and his tail waved behind him. "I'd love that. I'm sure Aleister would love to have you visit, too. It really is beautiful up there, especially in the summer when the lake is warm enough for fishing. It's a lot easier to traverse when it's warm, too. The paths can get very slippery while it's cold."

Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
I'm fine to fade with your post

Sharlee was glad to have met Nash and especially that he didn't live very far from her. It would make it easier for visits. She really liked the idea of visiting with Nash and Aleister again. The young Valle woman thought that maybe it could be more than just neighborly between the two groups. Maybe one day they could be friends and Allies. It was a thought for the future though and one that would have to be spoken with her brother and cousin. 

She smiled as Nash spoke about his home. It was clear that he really loved the place that he called home. "Well I wouldn't want to miss it so next time I come I would be honored if you'd give me a tour." She hadn't heard about the lake before but it sounded like a place she might like to see. 

Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash was proud of himself; he'd managed to make a friend all on his own! He wished he'd been able to convince her to come up the mountain and meet the rest of the family, like his brother and Aleister seemed to do every time, but he didn't want to keep Sharlee from her family too long, lest they worry about her.

His tail swayed behind him and he grinned. "I look forward to it," he said. "I'd best be getting back; can't be gone too long or Mom will worry. It was really nice to meet you!" Nash dipped his head, waving his tail in farewell one more time, and headed back home. He couldn't wait to tell his mother that he'd met someone new and that they were going to have neighbors!

FADE