(See All?) Announcements
624 Users Online
Google, Bing

you're a bad game of sims — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 625 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Her joke was enough to draw the smallest chuckle from him, the last thing that he thought was going to happen in this meeting. Nipping at her cheek teasingly he whispered, ”We can party all night, and sleep the day away in the summer sun, and we’ll never have to grow old.” It was similar to a story that his aunt @Amondi had told him as a child, of a land in the clouds where pups could go and they would never grow older and they could fly like birds. If only this place were real and he could take Vanadis there, it seemed like a reasonable solution to their problems.

But they weren’t going to run away, and they both knew it.

He listened to everything that she had to say, quietly just taking it all in. In the end there was nothing more he could say than, ”I understand, and I will do what I can to make you as comfortable as possible.” He knew he was putting a lot of strain on himself, and their young relationship, as well as his friendship with Clover. But, somehow Vanadis made it all seem worth it, no matter how hard it got.

As soon as she stopped speaking, almost before she finished speaking Viorel was shaking his head hard. Stepping forward now he draped his head over her shoulders and pulled her close, ”No. I don’t want to ‘step back’ from you, or slow down, or not call you my girlfriend. I really like you Archer, and I’m not proud of this mess I’ve made, but I’m really fucking proud to be with you.” Snuggling his chin deeper down into his fur he murmured, ”I’m all in this for as long as you’ll have me. I can’t promise I will be perfect, this is my first time in anything real. But I can promise you I’m going to try as hard as I can, everyday.” Then he was silent, waiting for her response.

(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2021, 12:48 AM by Viorel.)
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Pinn who has 141 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Subordinate
Vanadís

She hummed her approval, and leaned into his touch. "Too bad Vayko would probably hunt us down and throw us into the sinkhole." She didn't even want to imagine the theoretical look on the tawny man's face when he awoke to see them gone, having left behind a whole other litter for him to care for.

Viorel made his promises, so she offered her's, thinking it only fair. "And I will do what I can to understand what you're going through, and try to make things easy.. for everyone." For Vi and herself, of course, but also for Clover, and her children, and the pack.

He eased her anxieties away in one simple motion, pulling her close so that she might melt into him. Vi hadn't needed to continue, or reaffirm her anymore because in that moment she knew, but he did anyway and she.. really liked him for it. He made her feel special in a way she didn't even know she could, and every movement of his chin against her shoulders sent a jolt of electricity though her veins. "Good, because I really like you too, Vi. I don't expect you to be perfect, and I never will." And then, more determinedly, "We're going to make this work. Regardless of how long it takes us to figure it out, or how hard things get, i'll be here as long as you are."