(See All?) Announcements
588 Users Online
Bing

Dead Empress Backwater Pack Thread — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Dead Empress Backwater Pack Thread

This is the Pack Interaction Thread for the Dead Empress Backwater pack. This thread is open to all Dead Empress Backwater wolves. The location of this thread is outside the pack den. Because this is a Pack thread, it cannot be archived or removed for inactivity. This serves as a place for basic and general social gathering. However, it will not serve as a place for pack meetings or threads with a specific purpose. For more information, please see THIS informational thread.

(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2024, 12:57 AM by Chan.)
Played by Cade who has 101 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater IX. Subordinate
Asmund Ingerssen Valle
Asmund made a rare showing, something on his mind that he was finally ready to do something about. Part of his putting it off had to do with all the emotional unrest that clearly existed due to all the missing faces. If he became a problem, then @Llinnea's words would come true and the Backwater would either cease protecting him or oust him altogether. Enough days had been spent mulling it all over however that he was prepared for the possibility of being told no, and certain that it was at least worth a try.

He looked for either Viorel or Clover, always preferring the former but still perfectly happy to come across the latter.

"Miss @Clover?" he asked, spotting her nearby.

"Can um... Can I ask you something?"
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover had been resting just outside the pack den, not sleeping, but simply idly observing the wildlife around her. With everything that happened she found it important to take time and relax between her co-lead duties.

Of all her pack mates to appear, Asmund had been the least likely, but nevertheless she was glad to see him out and about. Her head lifted, and she smiled warmly at him.

”Of course! What do you need?”
Asmund Ingerssen Valle
His tail wagged, brushing against the wet leaf litter upon the forest floor, and he gave her a small but genuine smile in return as she greeted him.

"You um, you remember the Ridge wolves? And my... my friend?" the word was spoken softly, tentatively. Was that really what they were? He hoped so, but had little way of knowing for sure. For all he knew, @Iseldir wished to never see him again. Just one of a hundred reasons why he couldn't do this himself.

"Could... I c-can't leave but c-could he, maybe... come here?"
Clover Assana
Seeing Asmund smile was a rare sight, but Clover was glad the boy appeared to be happier in recent times even though he had every right to not be. She nodded along as he spoke of the Ridge wolves, silently assuring him to go on without directly interrupting his flow of words. Her smile widened when he mentioned his friend.

The thought to say no didn’t even cross her mind. She had no qualms about Asmund’s friend visiting, and as long as the Ridge wolves were okay with it, then she was too. Clover would make sure to let @“Viorel” know if Asmund didn’t get to it first, but she didn’t feel as if she needed her co-leads permission to allow Asmund’s friend to visit.

”As long as his parents know and are okay with it. I wouldn’t want them to worry.” She paused for a moment to think. ”How long are you wanting him to stay?”
Asmund Ingerssen Valle
i am so sorry x:

His expression broadened, long teeth poking past grinning lips, as a yes seemed to come easily. His tail wagged in full now, slowly a touch as she asked a question he hadn't thought of an answer for. He clearly considered a moment, eyes drifting with inward concentration, but ultimately his shoulders rolled in a shrug and he gave Clover a sheepish look.

"I dunno. I'd be happy with any time at all," he admitted in a soft voice while pawing at the ground almost absently.

"I don't... we didn' talk about it or anything but I've been thinkin' and was just, hoping..."

Asmund wasn't able to go and visit himself, take a message himself, ask permission from anyone but his own guardians, or even help get Iseldir from point A to point B. His rampant fears wouldn't allow it, but... if Clover could make this happen for him anyways? Asmund already knew, he'd be the happiest he'd been in a very long time.
Clover Assana
He seemed unsure, but she could tell this was something he was very much looking forward to, so even though she would have liked a bit more information, Clover was happy to go along with his plans as long as the other adults were satisfied with it. "I'd be happy to let him stay for a short while, though no more than a couple weeks as I'm sure his parents would begin to worry." They could provide Asmund's friend with safety and food, but as a parent herself she knew just how nerve-wracking it was to let someone else look after her own child, even just for a brief time.

"Perhaps we could go see them together some time soon and discuss it as a group? That way everyone knows what's happening?" It would be important to work out the finer details with the other parents, and though she trusted Asmund, she would feel better if she could do the talking herself. At least that way she was certain everything would happen smoothly and as planned.