(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Bing, Google, Lillia

Lighting Crashes — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee was glad that they had a plan and she was glad to have the chance to learn something new. Before coming to live in the backwater she hadn't ever really thought about healing as something to learn. She'd been so focused on learning to hunt and patrol and such she supposed it hadn't ever occurred to her. Now was her chance and she had Clover who she was more than happy to learn from. 

"Actually yes there's one more thing I did want to say," she stated. There was one thing that she wanted to make sure Clover knew just in case she didn't already. "I want you to know that I would like for us to be friends Clover. That I'm here for you whatever you need," she told. She meant too and it didn't matter that she was Viorel's advisor she would keep what was said between them. She felt she was good at keeping things to herself.
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Her ears flicked forward curiously as Sharlee began to speak, wondering what the other woman was going to say. She had merely brought up the question as a way to carry on their conversation if Sharlee had nothing else she needed to attend to, and so was pleasantly surprised.

Clover smiled widely at the other woman's words, nodding enthusiastically in response. "I'd love that!" While she had not known Sharlee for very long, she was always very nice and welcoming whenever they saw each other, and was overjoyed at the request to be friends. "I appreciate that Sharlee, and I'll do the same for you. Anything you need, I'll do my best to help you out." She would do that regardless of if they were friends or not, but it was a little bit more special when it was someone she considered a friend.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
Sharlee felt that her and Clovers talk had gone really well. She was quite excited for her lesson the following day. In time she hoped to learn a lot more so that if it was necessary she could help. The advisor believed that it was always important to be ready for anything that might come up. Still there was another thing on her mind which she stated quite plainly to Clover when the healer asked if there was anything else she needed to talk about.

Her tail wagged happily at the other woman's response. "I'm so happy you feel that way,"[/b) Sharlee stated smiling. Clover went on to express the same sentiment she was feeling, {b}"Thank you Clover. I appreciate knowing I have someone to come to when I need them too." It was a nice feeling knowing that she had a female friend in the pack. There was something that suddenly came back to her. "What do you say we get your den dug out. Between the two of us we could probably get it most of the way done today." Sharlee thought there might be some finishing touches that Clover would want to take care of herself.
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Her spirits were thoroughly lifted by the events of their conversation, and she was glad to have a friend in Sharlee. She was still getting used to being away from her family back home, and having a friend she could count on would make all the difference in helping her get settled in her new family. Clover nudged her nose against Sharlee's shoulder as a sign of affection for the other woman. "That's what friends are for, right?"

She nodded enthusiastically at Sharlee's suggestion. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." It was taking her a little longer than anticipated to dig it out herself, and the frozen ground was not helping at all. But with Sharlee's stronger frame, and teamwork between the two of them, she also felt that they could get a good portion of it dug out before the day was over. "It's over this way," Clover said with a motion of her muzzle vaguely behind her. She turned and began heading in that direction, and would keep an eye out for any herbs or plants on the way there while she and Sharlee made the short trip.

FADE
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
It had been a great talk with Clover leaving Sharlee looking forward to the continued development of their friendship. She was also looking forward to spending the day with the Healer looking for herbs and learning more about them. She thought they would have a lot of fun together which in a way was a little new to the Valle girl. She smiled and wagged her tail at Clovers sentiment. "That is exactly what friends are for," she agreed. Sharlee planned to be a really good friend to Clover.

Starting with helping her dig out the den for her pups. She didn't see any reason why Clover should have to do it all by herself. "Splendid, we can get started right away." She didn't want them to run out of daylight. This was one task that would keep the healer from doing what was right for her and the pups. The sooner they got it done the sooner Clover could rest when she wanted to or just take a walk without a worry. If that was what she wanted to do. She nodded to the healer when she indicated the direction of the den and followed as she was lead toward it.

Fade