(See All?) Announcements
481 Users Online
Google, Bing

All I wanna do — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella knew she had proposed a wild idea to her brother. However, she honestly didn't like the idea of someone else having control of the Ridge. Honestly, Scully's reaction didn't surprise her. She still smiled.

"I do. We're Archers and we are meant to have leadership. All we need are some pack members."

That would be the tricky part. Avella had no doubt in her mind that she could lead a pack. It was the numbers they needed. She hoped that her brother could help out in that department.

"The Ridge is our home Scully. You can't deny that, right?"

She was a little worried her brother wouldn't agree with her.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully couldn't spot anything less than absolute confidence in his sister's eyes. It wasn't anything less than he should have expected from her, honestly. She was a true Archer. The question was, was he?

Pack members. Meaning wolves he'd need to get along with, and not piss off or chase away. His ears began to lean back, slowly and subtly. Scully was sinking into the feeling of uncertainty, driven by self-doubt, while Avella continued speaking.

The Ridge is our home Scully.

Sooty ears picked back up at the word. Torbine had always felt like just one big vacation, and there was certainly nowhere else that felt more like home and yet... was that the Ridge for him? His silver eyes focused on his sibling's face once more.

"... if it's where you're at home, then I will be too."
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella hadn't really been able to think of much else since returning to the lore. The Ridge was where she'd been born and though she hadn't spent much time there she still had a connection to her. Sure the Archers had Torbine but the Ridge was their too. She thought it only made sense for them to reside there once again.

She did worry that Scully might not feel the same way that she did.

There would of course be a lot of work to do before they could officially become a pack. Avella felt she was ready for it. "Will you help me find wolves to join us?" She asked her brother. Pack mates was one of the most important things they needed.

His reaction worried her until he spoke telling her that if the Ridge was where she was at home then he woukd be too. "Scully, you know I care about you very much right?" She asked to be sure he knew that. "But if things change for you promise you'll tell me?" She didn't want him to be unhappy just because he was trying to make her happy.

The last thing she wanted was for him to resent her.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Find wolves? He could do that easily. Keep them around, well, he supposed he'd try. For her. He nodded, with resolution seated firmly inside each eye. It would take time, dedication, but damned if he was going to tell his sister no.

Things turned more intimate then, an anxiety that was as natural a reaction for him as birds fleeing snakes creeping in. It was only Avella and Leotie that could get him to suffer through it at all, because he really did love them.

"Love you too, Ell," he replied with a knock of his paw into her shoulder, meant to ease the sobering effect the conversation had. The grin on his face was far more sheepish that normal for Scully, but still it was genuine as the words he casually spoke were deeply felt.

"I promise."

It was hard for him to lie to Avella even when he wanted to; she was certainly the wolf he was most honest with, by leaps and bounds.

"Guess we better get a move on then, huh?" the grin spread across his maw as he trotted backwards, facing his sister while leading the way onwards. To the Ridge.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
It was a spur of the moment decision. One 6hat Avella hadn't had a lot of time to consider but she knew that they would need wolves to join them. She didn't really need an answer from her brother. She knew deep down inside herself that he would help her because he always had. It was what they did. 

She also knew that he wasn't very comfortable sharing his feelings. Still she'd never miss a chance to tell him how she felt about him. They'd been apart for too long in the past. She needed him to know as much as possible so that if the day ever came they were separated for good there wouldn't be any question in his mind. 

She smiled brightly when he returned the sentiment but she didn't stop at a knock to the shoulder. Instead she pulled him into a wolfish hug. "Your the best brother ever," she also made sure to tell him.

"Good, cause I do want you with me Scully but not at the price of your unhappiness." 

She couldn't do that to her brother and she woukd hate herself for hurting him in that way. If she was happy then he needed to be happy too. 

"I suppose your right," she stated bounding after him, "We gotta check out our new, old home."