(See All?) Announcements
126 Users Online
Bing, Sunder, Google

Doon Plots
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Perfect! Thank you Kai! I love them all and I'd love to meet them all at some point! I think right away though possibly Avella or Sharlee would work? I'll DM you and we can chat ;) Doon would definitely be interested in anything Avella would have to say about potential pack forming prospects.
Speech,Thoughts. Feel free to give me a friendly reminder/bump if I've forgotten to post or a plot we've talked about!
DMs are always open.
You're quite welcome. That all sounds great! I will look forward to chatting about setting something up.
Hello !! It's good to meet you, I know we've interacted a Little bit on discord but!! ^_^ I'm excited to get to know you and Doon!

I have a few characters!
Moore: My more established character, super casual and a bit of a hothead, he's part of Avellas' current group! He travels throughout Southern Eden and a little further north into the Heart!

Sunny: Skittish and a little naive and childish, but he's new and can be found in the east! He could always use a few more friends, not a lot of lore for him yet though!

Jackrabbit: A struggling loner who ran from a pack that became progressively more oppressive, she's real quiet and reserved, she actually lived more south for a while near where it says Doon was born! She's in the Snowmarch Expanse areas right now!
@Moore I'd love to have all of them! Moore I think will get to know Doon a bit (having Doon meet with Avella and see where it goes from there as regards the pack forming). Jackrabbit though I'd love to have them meet! Doon would be super grateful for having someone "from home" so to speak! Feel free to DM me if you'd like and we can hash out the details.
Speech,Thoughts. Feel free to give me a friendly reminder/bump if I've forgotten to post or a plot we've talked about!
DMs are always open.