255 Users Online
Google, Bing

but i scream too loud if i speak my mind — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

Vayko simply hummed and nodded at the mention of him being the father of the pack. He created the future, he literally created the next generation where Vayko both could not and would not, even if Vayko had not agreed with the way everything had gone down… he wanted to take a more active role. He wanted to be an equal. He didn’t want to bow to anyone but it felt hard to articulate. He wasn’t sure where he was going wrong… except he did. He was letting things happen instead of taking a firmer stance on things and simply not putting up with bullshit.

Except it wasn’t easy to do that without the fear of burning bridges. She was right. He wasn’t the type to be in anyone’s shadow, and leading a pack was far more than just popping out pups and talking. “I hope you’re right… he’s by far the more personable of the two of us. I try to be… but I’ve always been a little rough around the edges.” He was a hot head at times and fiercely protective over his own which made him abrasive to outsiders and new members. It took time for him to warm up to them. He felt her maw at his temple and he closed his eyes for a moment. “Thank you… you always know what to say.” He valued her opinion above anyone else’s. “I should go find Clover, to make plans for what happens when our healer is indisposed rearing cubs.” With that, he dismissed himself, never stopping because it wasn’t who he was.

Fade with yours?

Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
A smile played on her lips, happy with the words of appreciation Vayko had given her. She knew him to be far more reclusive, far more hot headed and unwelcoming of new comers. Modesto was the same, after all. Being as so did not bring many new wolves to the fold, without that shining personality and welcoming attitude. It was why the Valle wolves on the coast had been mostly of blood ties, had been little of ally and yet strong by the making of their own generations.

Modesto sighed, missing those times so and unable to stray from her views after five years of making, middle aged for that of a wolf.

And so she but nods to her nephew, watching him off in order to mend the damage their leader had created. Working behind the scenes whilst the other took the credit. After a time she lays, thinking it good opportunity for a nap.
[Image: modesto.png]